Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today's Late KDD: Feelling the Blues, Red's and the Yellow's

Its Sunday, August Twenty-six, at 9; 15,

And nothing from me today, you have seen,

Not a single e-mail or Tweet at all,

Not one I.M or phone call.

I have not written a word, Nothing, I did say

At all today.

I almost sent you an old KDD, I did write, in its place,

It wouldn't have been a total waste,

There are some, doses I have written, in the last 18 months, that I have
not posted to my site,

But, that, would not do much good, those, of you, who really know me, would
know, that, I was not alright,

Especially, if, that went on for a day or two,

And besides, you all want a KDd, that is fresh and new.

However, most people, only want to hear from someone when things are
going well

the truth, most, they can not tel

, and I don't want to have my life on display,

And reveal the moments, that are bad, when, I am having a terrible day.

Others much rather, know, about the good times, not when, times are bad,

Not when, someone is feeling depressed or sad,

Not when, someone is feeling hurt, frustrated or upset,

Those, feelings, people, do not want to disclose on the net.

These KDd's began only for a select few, you know?

Then, my audience grew,

I am not at all sure, how many view,

And some don't know me; still read the doses I compose,

So, I am more hesitant to disclose.

I wish, this KDd, could be positive and delightful,

But, reality is, sometimes, its not, and this, would just be a bunch of
bull,

And sometimes, days can be stressful and quite intense,

And nothing at all makes sense,

Wouldn't you say?

That has been my day.

Soon, after Darrell and I woke the day, was not great,

We ended up fighting, got into a real intense debate,

About major issues, that affect our lives, we did and do not completely
see, eye to eye,

So, that is why.

That is why, no correspondence from me, not a single one,

Because, the day was not at all fun.

WE argued and bickered during most of it,

For awhile, did quit,

And have periods of silence, were not making headway,

Ran out of things to say,

And things did not start to improve, until later in the day.

We know, it's not too late,

We would both like to make a clean slate,

We both feel bad, by things done and said,

At least, we are speaking and being somewhat loving tonight, when we go
to bed.

I am sorry, that we did more then bicker,

Yet, there is still a flicker,

Some hope, I think? still love and caring there,

Its like a dance, two steps forward, three steps back, still hanging in,

Another day, we can begin,

Start from scratch?

Just hate, when, we get into a match,

The way we fight is very different, not the same,

Yet, somehow, we both stay in the game

Called life,

And things are still pretty good; we want to stay husband and wife.

No matter who the person is, you may love someone, but not like him or her
at the time, and not sure, if you will make it through,

Yet, if you love them unconditionally, you somehow, always do

Right now, Darrell is working on tomorrow's show,

Before that swimming in the pool, we did go,

Came in, took a shower,

Made dinner, did not realize, we were in the pool, for over an hour.

Songs, he is selecting he has a few,

He is struggling, guess, I should help too,

Yet, I am not in the spirit, to do the show, maybe, tomorrow I will be?

So, folks, this is what is going on with me,

Stay tuned tomorrow, music we will play,

And truly hope, you all had a very good day.

No comments: