Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today's KDD: A daily Double,a condensed dose, yesterday and Today!

Today, is Saturday, August Twenty-five, at 10; 08,

Hope your day is great?

We are doing fine,

For about an hour, Darrell and I have been online,

And our day, slow, it, does start,

And right now, on the XM Radio, 80's channel, plays, Owners of a lonely
heart.

Feel alright, today, my allergies are aggravating me,

And hope super, your day will be?

I am frequently sneezing, at least not wheezing and have not broken out in
hives,

And I love, baked potato, with double sour cream, no butter and with
chives. J

Yet, not in the morning, no pizza or dinner food, yet, can have breakfast
items, anytime, they, are my favorite,

And are you, a twit?

And do you have grit?

And are determined? And have the ability to obtain your goals?

Do you have heart? And Soul?

We got about 9 hours of sleep last night,

And sorry, yesterday, a KDD, I did not write,

However, I will tell you about it, here,

And, I don't like beer,

Yet, most of you know, Darrell and I have a coffee addiction,

And Darrell, especially, enjoys Science Fiction.

Yesterday, I had a pretty good day, it went well,

And, 7 years ago, yesterday, began working at the Hotel,

Can not believe, it was that long ago,

And last night, we filled in for Jeff, on his show,

The Desert Skies, Pacific, Friday night's from 7 to 10,

And August Twenty-four, 2000 is when,

I began , my career in the hospitality industry,

I think, it is a good fit for me,

Yet, most, there, were not sure, if the job, I could do,

Though, most applicants, they take on face value,

And if they look, the part, and respond to the questions in the interview
well

Soon after, they are hired, and work at the hotel,

No doubts or other questions asked,

And assume, they, can do the tasks

Unlike most of us, whom are disabled, perhaps,blind?

Thoughts, may,cross their mind,

Excuses, an employer may find,

The employer may stall,

An applicant, they may not call,

Back as quickly or at all together,

Not sure, ifhe he or she , can storm the weather,

And I know, for most of us, this has been the case,

Yet, stayin the race,

It is not a waste,

Show initiative and that you would like to be employed there

That you're the right person for the job and someone, who does care,

And, be articulate,

And, they, will realize, you're the right one, the placement was a perfect
fit,

Yet, many, you will still have to convince, your work, demonstrate your
ability and skill,

And even then, some, will assume, you can not, they will,

Be resistant and not understand,

How, the job, you did land?,

And even if you apply for a full-time position, and only get hired
part-time,

The job, don't necessarily, decline

That, is exactly, what I did, they only needed me, 16 hours, on weekends, I
certainly, wanted more,

Yet, thought to myself, at least, I will get my foot in the door!

And I will then myself I will prove,

That, my employer, made the best move,

And hired me,

Despite the fact, that I can not at all see

So, I am grateful for the Boss I had and for the former director of
Human Resources as well,

If, it was not for them I would not be employed at the Hyatt Hotel,

It was they, whom gave me the chance and opportunity,

And since then, others now, see,

That I can do it, after all and glad, they did not foil

And most, there, see, that I am hard working, dedicated and loyal,

In fact, I have been awarded DST, Distinquished service Team , I think,
that is great, not bad,

And this is the best job, I have had.,

I have ben sitting here, writing for an hour

Still have not taken a shower,

Sitting here,in what else,?, my slippers and PJ's, as some of you know ,
two,of my favorite things

And I'd love, one of those porch swings,

And also would like a Rocking chair and a Victor stream so, you can
listen to music and read,

And a new bed, we need,

Hoping soon, we will go shopping for it,

And, again, are you a member of TWIT?

Do you Tweet? and my Acronym's for it,

Did you see?

Ridiculously silly I am, I do agree., ,

Today, I will not do much, will be lazy,

For the last two, have been especially crazy,

And some of you know

Because, you're my close friend, read my blog or listen to our show,

How, things lately, do, did go

And that my employer has decided to get new Technology,

That, we will use the blackbury's,

Or a new web site,

To log requests, whether, you work during the day,or the grave yard shift
in the middle of the night.

So, lately, I have been learning something new,

Said, it will improve the job, that we all do,

Quickly and efficiently logging all requests,

Whether, it is needed for a staff member or one of our guests.

I am one, who can usually multi-task,yet,not when, I am learning anything
new,

Then, more then one thing I can not do,

This is true,

The new application is called Iattendent,

And more time, I need , will be spent.

I will tell you about it later, another day,

More withit, I have to play,

And in an hour, we will listen to Desiree.

Last evening, Jeff was visiting with Family,

So, it was Darrell and me,

As said, we broadcasted, did his show,

Well,it did go,

It was our pleasure,

Don't know, if things, were done in proper measure?

We both, were a chatter box

Did not discuss, FS or our cable company, Cox,

We chatted way too much, but, noone seemed, to have an issue withit?,

And we told everyone,how to become a twit

And after the show, I wrotemore tweets and went on the zone,

Did not talk on the phone,

One can become addicted to twitter and certainly to the zone, hopefully,not
tang?

That is disgusting, and Jeff, when, are we all going to sing?

Well,not me?

When, are you going to have the Singing Bee?,

It was a month ago or so,

That, you first mentioned this game on your show

When will be the night?, the day?

And because, I am teasing, you will likely, get me to play,

But, me you will first,have to catch

And for that game, I am not at all a good match,

Though, I love to sing in the shower my own lyrics, I do compose,

And if you do get me to play, I will squirt you Jeff, with the hose,

Or , I will slip,Down your back someice,

So,my friend, to me, you better, be nice. J

And as for the Tweets, did you all see my acronym's I wrote after the
show?,it was late

Did you see, the silly ones, I did create?

About, technical Weirdoes impulsively Typing?, that one?

Or others I wrote?,I had fun,

What about, Trouble shooting web information timely,

Composed by me, Karen Lee?,

Or what about the one Teasing Wonderful individuals , tempting
sweets?

Or what about the other tweets?

Typing whispering ideas to strangers?

This one,your not sure?

Either am I,

I wrote the mon the fly,

What about, Talking with Individuals teriffic and silly?

Or something more silly?,

Tossing, whipped icecream to someone?

That is enough, you think? I am done.

This is it?

Now, you all know, I am truly a TWIT

And not the one, Twitter, does define,

Those, who really know me, friends of mine,

You know?

And now, I should go,

We, have no place to go,

Things to do, people to see,

So, going to spend it, together, Darrell and me,

you all take care stay well, for another day, the dose is done,

and now, going to go have fun.

No comments: