Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Today's KDD: Main Menu: Not Quarterpounders, Rather Rebounders and other cool stuff!

Its 7;13 on Tuesday, August Twenty-eight

How are you all?

Hope your day was great?

And too, your night?

And sorry, not earlier, I did not write.

Right now, I am listening to main menu,

Did you listen to it too?

Darrell and Jeff, have on the panel

And, I love, sheets that are flannel.

Anyway on the panel, are the fantastic Five,

they all, Darrell, Jeff, Don, Randy & Rick, are chatting on live.

Don was just mentioning a cool device, called a soft bounce rebounder,

And I love, burgers, like the Mc Donold's quarterpounders,

And He was saying this is a gadget to help blind folks, to help jump
on a trampoline, and that it is quite aerobic and something about,
weighting 25 pounds and Darrell and Jeff, said,how I pack a ton of clothes

And hope in the next 30 minutes, this KDD I can compose?.

This, exercise tool can fit into a closet,, sounds quite small,

And I use to love, playing on a trampoline , and I never did fall.

I as a teen, played on our neighbors, and would do somersaults,

And I can, dance to the waltz,

And I also took ballroom dance and have done square dancing as well

And today, it was slow at the hotel.

It was a perfect opportunity for me to practice using this iattendent
application, I am getting the hang of it,

Sounds like, that rebounder , can enable, a blind person, to become
fit,

And certainly, sounds like much more fun ,

Then most exercise, wouldn't you agree?

And tomorrow, at work, live we will be,

With using the black bury and the iattendent web site,

And I am feeling alright but not feeling the best,

And hope, we can quickly and efficiently serve our Guests,

Through the process of using the black bury?

Is, it an excellent piece of technology?,

Only time will tell,

If, everyone including me, can utilize the application, here at the
hotel

These Guys have been discussing software programs for cell phones, books
in DAISY format and talking about the Vista machine too,

And now, its 7;52,

Main Menu is almost over for another week another M & M, has come to an
end,

And so, soon is, the KDd, for you, my friend.

Randy is speaking about a imaging product called novastor

And sorry, I don't have anymore,

I am fading fast want to get to bed,

And sorry, this is not the best KDD, you have read,

Do take care and stay tuned tomorrow, another day,

I am sure, I will have more interesting things to say,

More, I will write,

For now, have a good night. :

No comments: