Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today's KDD: All in a Day's work & ACB Radio's Birthday

Don't know where to start, what to say,

Just know, I had a horrible day,

It was the worse day of work, I have had in years,

Reminded me, of my days at Sears,

Today, I shed a few tears,

And almost broke down and cried,

My day is now over, and my brain is fried,

And I am trying to relax and chill tonight,

One way is to write,

Sorry, I am way behind

Time, I could not find,

Lately, the past few days,

I know, this is all a phase,

It too, will all pass, hope this stressful time is for not much longer,

And as they say, " what does not kill us, makes us stronger",

And builds character, yet, still difficult to cope at the time,

, we all will be fine.

Yesterday, a KDd, I did not create,

And the details, I don't remember, just recall, it too, was not great,

Maybe, you remember, what I said?

What, you all red?,

Those of you, who read my Tweets keep up with Me and my day?

Perhaps, you know, what I did say?

I just know, well, it did not go

And everyone, at the hotel, did try to go with the flow,

And get up to speed,

Yet, all of us, more training we all need,

In order to become more familiar with this technology that is new,

Supposedly ,it will assist us in the work we do?

I can recognize, that it is useful and will be much more efficient,

Those, using the black Bury and those of us, using Iattendent,

Better records we will keep at the hotel,

Just know, now, work is hell.!

Struggling to do my best,

Feel like I have not left the office at night, and gotten rest,

Feel like I have been living there

Exhausted, so, that is why, I did not share,

Yet, some of you have found, how I am in pieces and bits,

Those of you, who are twits

And read my tweets, they are many, but short,

And frankly, this new technology, some of us, want to abort

And go back to how things were, said , my Boss,

She and I, the black bury and my computer, we want to toss,

Out the door,

Many, don't want it anymore,

We all had enough,

Just one week, and it has been tough,

Very rough,

And many of us, at our whit's end,

So, that is why, no dose I did not send,

Yesterday or today,

Though, I have had a lot to say,

But, not enough time to compose, and be creative,

Since, yesterday, when, we all went live,

Wireless, some staff have been in MIA,

in the day

would not be surprised, if my hair is more gray?,

I know, I am frowning more and wrinkled has been my brow

As I have been attempting to learn how,

To successfully complete these guest requests and work order tickets and
also do my other job duties?

Efficiently and with ease?

Today was rather intense,

It did not make much sense,

Why, my order forms, would not go through, like my co-workers, who also
dispatch,

So, I did not do many, only a small batch

Not a single one,,

Got done,

On my own,

I had to call PBX on the phone,

And one of the operators Kathy, came down to help me, she did try she did
play,

Not long she did stay,

Jaws, was not cooperating, and my computer was running slow

The computer, we wanted to throw,

And the phones were ringing off the hook,

I asked someone to take them, and wanted I. T to help me, to take a look

But, Mike, was not here today and tomorrow, not sure, if he will be,

Yet, not going to worry about it, you see,

Not until he is on property,

However, don't think he will be of much help with this does not know about
adaptive teck,

And today, I was a wreck, I almost fell apart,

And so, glad, we did not have many guests to arrive and depart,

Because, I began to cry, at my seat,

I can usually take the heat,

And handle pressure at this job, at the hotel

Yet, today, you could not tell,

And much patience, I did not have I am high strung

So, maybe, now, you understand, why the dose, I did not brung,

Bring?

And at times, like this, I don't sing,

Or dance, I need to unwind,

I know I need to be kind,

To myself. Hard to do,

One more day, will I make it through?

I hope so?

Looking forward to the weekend,

My friends,

Its Labor day,

And ACB radio's Birthday

Seven years, all broadcasters , will have a blast and cool, music, they
will play,

Including Darrell and me on Sunday,

Afternoon, pacific time, 4 to 6,

And you know, if it ain't broke, don't fix it?,

Wouldn't you say? And this KDD is almost done, this is it

It is almost 8, want to call it a night,

But, I do hope you all are alright?

And doing well,

Need to go to bed soon, another day, at the hotel,

I will likely, not send a dose until Saturday,

So, take care until then, okay?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Karen. It's Jenn. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad day at work today. Hopefully, tomorrow and next week will be better for you.

I had a lot of frustrating days of work with my last employer. We ultimately lost a very good member of our team, our assistant manager. Because most of the people they hired only lasted one or two weeks, Allen was constantly interviewing new candidates to fill the perpetually vacating slots. We had so many internal problems over there that I did not feel too guilty about leaving that job. I think I have outgrown customer service work and would really like to work with cancer survivors or cancer organizations, even if I just do that on a voluntary basis.

I will say "Goodnight" for now. Hope you have a restful weekend and do some fun things. Take care, Jenn