Friday, August 10, 2007

Today's KDd: Adjusting my Attitude and Perspective

Its shortly after 9,on Friday, August ten,
How, have you been?
Hope your all fine, doing great.
Normally, the word Fine, I do hate,
Have used it often in a sarcastic way,
Yet, that I am going to try to change, beginning today.
Last night, a dear and very close friend pointed out,
Again to me, that I over analyze way too much, and should not doubt,
What others say, if they say they are fine,, accept this,
I am Not always perceptive, the target I miss,
Yet, sometimes, I am not way off base
I can detect something is wrong, hear how your feeling, see a face,
An expression, hear a tone,
Whether, we are chatting in person, I.M or on the phone.

So, I do hope your all excellent, Magnificent, doing exceptional and
feeling dandy,
And wish, I could be near a beach, a cool breeze, cool, refreshing
water, sea life and one that is sandy
Feel the sand under my feet,
Get away from this heat,
Though, its starting to get cool,
Cooler, And we are able to go swimming in our pool ,
Though, still feels like bath water, not as refreshing as we would
like it to be
We are getting exercise, Darrell and me.
Wish, I could say, things are cool, outstanding splendid, supreme,
and first rate,
Though, I am doing better, still not feeling great.,
In fact, feeling tired and quite emotional indeed at least I am
passionate, feisty and heartwarming,
And today, don't think it will be storming,
Don't think we will get rain,
And something else, that did resonate in my brain,

This same, very dear and close friend said, something last night
too, that I will not forget,
He said, there could be a very good reason, why my Mom's family
and I have never met,
That something tragic or devastating happened to her or her
siblings , so long ago that she's unable to convey,
Still not today,
Is not able to express,
And though, all of this right now, I am feeling quite hurt and this
situation, I can not digest,
That I need to be loving, understanding, and supportive,
And perhaps, answers, she will give?
Yet ,maybe not? it may not happen, until she passes away, this
situation, my heartbreaks,
And too her grave, something, so awful, she may take,
That somehow, I need to resolve this all,
And for that, I most certainly appreciate the call,
And the time you took to examine, the issues at hand,
And to help me better to understand,
Why, there all absent in my life and not around,
Someway , peace can it somehow be found?
For my family?
For me
Who knows?, this mystery is unsolved for now, don't have a
clue,
All I know is, thanks for my friends so true,
That are there,
And really care,
To share,
And be straight with me, honest,
Which is always best,
Thanks for giving me a verbal kick in the butt,
Even though, I am emotional, analytical and maybe, sometimes,act like a
nut?
And to get me on track and in gear,
For family and friends like that, I love sso dear.
Okay, about this stuff,
Had enough,
Not sure, what else to say,
Except, guess, they are doing work in the hall,
Replacing the ceiling, right out here, will be glad when they
finish it all,
All of our renovations,
And hope later today, you will listen to the interactive station,
First , Marlaina, then Larry T,
Then, Jeff B,
On the Desert Skies Tonight,
And I will be okay, will be alright,
A couple things, I will like to add last,
Listen to our pod cast,
And Darrell, Happy Birthday,
Early, and you all have a great day.

No comments: