Thursday, August 09, 2007

Second KDD for Today: My Thoughts for the Day

I am here again, its now 7;22,
Today, there will be much work to do,
Right now, 457 rooms occupied,125 to arrive and 223 to leave,
And I was not sure, if another KDd, today, you would receive.

I have had two cups of coffee, so, it has done the trick,
And not feelling sick,
Though, I am still feelling a little sad,
Not as bad,
As yesterday,
And not much else I will say,
About the family situation, I know too, I am not alone,
And wonder why, at work, none of us here, can not use the phone?
Likely, people abused it? Too often?, when, they should have been
working instead
And Darrell, your sleeping away, still in bed?

Much work being done by engineering,
More E-mails by them, this morning, I have seen,
I know, they have been renovating the restaurants,, by the pool
areas, towel bar, and by the clock Tower,
For weeks now, working by the hour,
Not during the night, starting this week, they will,
Much more work, they have to do still,
They say , September 14, it all will be complete
And, glad,it will not be as hot, dislike the heat,
And at times, the snow,
Yet, Christmas, to New England, We will go.
Do wish, I could be there to meet Uncle Walt and Mom's Sister
Margaret,my Aunt,
But, I can't ,
This is all so sad, what a shame,
That after all these years, I just know their name,
Their age and state they live, what is wrong with this?
All these years my sisters and I have missed,
Felt like I was between a rock and a hard place, could not easily get
from under,
About them, I often did wonder,
Yet,my Mom I did not want to upset, there is a fine line,
Did not want to step out of bounds, yet, the last several years,I
attempted to locate them online,
Now, I may be able to talk to two of them after all,
When, in a couple weeks, I will call,
Though, the time, I will never be able to get back, wish I called
them years ago, anyway,
Maybe, would not be here today?
Does no good, to say, If only I had?,
Would have, could have, should have still makes me mad, you know?
Yet, I better go,
Said, I would not say much,so will stay quiet,
Besides, work to do, here at Hyatt.,
Does anyone have any advice? To help me to make sense of this
And be okay, not feel so bad,for the years I have missed?

?

No comments: