Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today's KDD: Waking up at an uncivilized hour and rain showers

Its Tuesday July 24, at 6;43,
Here at work, is Dougie and Me,
I had to wake up at 4;30, an uncivilized hour,
And later, today, will get rain showers,
It will be a lot, very bad,
And I am feeling a little sad,
Its kind of depressing to be back,
And, herein my e-mail, had a stack,
That when I arrived here to work, at 6;20, I had to review,
And how are things?, how are you?

Its too early to give you an update,
And hope your day will be great,

Its not even 7 o'clock yet,
And from what an e-mail said, faster is now, our internet,
And I am sure, our guest Patios will be wet.

I have nothing new to report, nothing yet on property, on our 560
acres,
Nothing from Front Desk, Reservations, Food and Beverage, from the
Pastry Bakers,
Speaking of Pastries, not having any doughnuts of any kind, nothing
with powder or cinnamon toast,
And last night saw a good commercial , saying, think before you post,

That everyone will see what we blog , co-workers, our friends and
families,
Yet, also, could be watching, are our enemies,
And a Danish with cheese,
Sounds good, to go with my coffee not a stick of big red,,
And it was very difficult this morning to get out of bed.

It will get easier later in the week,
And, its true, I love the name , Monique
I think its mysterious wouldn't you say?
And, I think, Dougie is snoring away,,
He is pretty loud,
Casey, one of our Assistant managers and I, at him, we laugh,
And at this time, not much staff,
Later today, more will show,
And from what I understand, it will not at all be slow
Almost sold out we will be,
And here you are, Today's KDD,
Due to the rain, don't think we will be able to swim tonight,
Disappointing, and for now, this is all I will write,
Have a good one,
Need to run,
Work to be done
And hope your day is productive but fun.

No comments: