Monday, July 23, 2007

Today's KDD: Improving our Health and entertaining you all while it rains

I am sitting here in the Desert Café,

How are you all today?

It's Monday, July Twenty-third,

And a few hours ago, began a KDD, that is still sitting here in word,

That never will be sent,

And can't believe how fast my vacation went,

It's shortly after 4 and right now, we are playing "Our House" by
Madness,

And the last few weeks, caught upon sleep, read and got some rest,

And it was nice having the time off with Darrell, and being home with him,

To wake up after sunrise, read novels, journal and swim.

I also cleaned out some junk here, including my e-mail in-box,

Had no trouble with our cable, Cox,

And spent no time sorting socks,

Or making a 4 course meal and your playing Country music now, that I don't
care for,

And would have liked to go to the beach, the shore,

And now, you are talking about my KDD's and the book your reading" The
World according to Garp", and your impression of it

And this KDD, is not a hit,

Guess, they all can not be good, sometimes, the creativity, is just not
there, in my brain,

And, it looks like it is going to rain

Think, we will get a storm tonight, as well as up in Scottsdale,

And glad I cleaned up my mail,

But my in-box is lonely, feels strange

Yet, happy, that my mail is all arranged,

And finally in folders,

And look forward to the weather getting colder,

And going back to work as well,

I enjoy working for the Hyatt Scottsdale Hotel,

It's a pretty good corporation,

And I love doing this show, on the interactive station,

And our Friend Stacey is on her way,

And hope you all are having a good day?

Well we actually have a bad storm here, there is dust and the wind's
strong,

And right now, Coal mine is the song,

That your all hearing at this time on the air, my friend,

And next is Lover boy's, working for the weekend,

Stacey is our friend and Dougie's groomer and she comes over every day,

To help Darrell with his eye ointment, to chat and her and Dougie, do play

Soon, here, it will be pouring,

And hope, you don't find our show boring?

I went to my weight loss doctor today,

And for the most part I am doing well, from what he does say,

And is going to prescribe a different thyroid medication and also Vitamin
E and a baby aspirin,

All to take each day, so, this weight loss battle I can win,

Its difficult to lose these last 30 pounds, I am doing it for my health don't
want to have a heart attack, stroke or get diabetes,

I am drinking mostly liquids, called Optifast and cut way back on ranch
dressing, carbs,and my favorite , cheese,,,,,

Struggling to cut back on coffee and increase my water in take,

I am hoping, my goal, I will make?

I did not want to head down that road, taking insulin and popping pills,

Yet, I do have a problem with metabolism and get chills,

And have poor circulation in my feet,

And tired of this heat,

Its 104 and 25 % of humidity

I have been fighting this battle for a long time , and usually don't say
much, but maybe, will help someone else you see,

I am not the only one, millions in our country each day, not just me.

I am short and small frame, should be Petite a smaller size

Also trying to increase my exercise,

If not swimming, dancing, biking,something, and Darrell too

Today, my Doctor, said, we all should exercise 150 minutes each week, that
is what everybody should do.

Seems like much, only like 20 to 30 minutes a day,

Don't like this song that now, does play

Roy Oberson's , "working for the Man",

And glad, working is our LAN,

So, to you, we can bring this show,

And in an hour, we will have to go,

Do like", men at work's " It's a mistake and down under",

And wonder

Will we get thunder?

And Darrell just informed me, we ran out of songs no more music after this,
Cyndi Lauper's, Money is everything?,

And still don't like, this Kdd to you I today, do bring.

So, after the show,

Swimming, we can not go,

We will exercise, use our bike instead,

Stretch ,warm -up, before exercising, and early to bed,

And I will read more of Little House, the big Woods",

And this song is good,

Fleetwood Mac, "Thunder only happens, when it's raining",

And hope we are entertaining?

And not sure, if next week I will be here, in the café,

Yet, Darrell, the tunes, he will play,

And provide tech news too,

I have no more to add, so, think, this Kdd is finally through,

Take care and stay well, also sign the petition for yahoo,

And take care of you. J,,

No comments: