Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Today's KDd: Sleepless in Phoenix and Running on Empty

I was not going to post this today. It is not very good, but I have
decided to post it anyway. I have been dragging all day and will be
leaving early , around 4. I just hope, we don't have another night
like last night.


Its 6;10 on Wednesday July twenty-five,
And 10 minutes ago to the Office I did arrive,
I am running on empty and will be glad when this work day will be
through,
how are you? And what is new?

I know, my day has barely begun,
It will be 11 hours before my shift is done,
And I have not done a single ounce of work yet today, but feel dead,

And wish I could still be in bed.

Monday night Darrell did not sleep well, not great,
But last night , was much worse, up very late,

This was not our fault at all,
Both the Police and our Apartment Manager, we had to call.

We had a good night for a while,
Spent time with each other, exercised, had debates and discussions,
its our style.

At 10, was ready to go to bed and then around midnight, kids were out
by our window, out by the pool,
Making much noise, not at all cool,
We asked them to stop, but, they did not, being rude, disrespectful and
inconsiderate,
They did not at all quit,

We then called our Apartment manager Sean,
When he did not reply, called the cops, twice before dawn,
And Sean too,
The whistle we blew
Sean and police said, they'd come out to our Residence,
Some Guys, were sitting outside the pool, by the fence,
Darrell told them to stop that they had rules, pool hours here,
One guy said, come out, have a beer,
And another, said, what are we, doing here,
That this was apartments for students did not give a damn, that I get
up at 4;30, work I need to go,
They need to be evicted you know,
Quite frustrating indeed,
And now, sleep I desperately do need.,
Darrell is sleeping away,
Then, will work some and then meet with dial-a-ride later today,
I will call him at 8,
Hope your well, doing great,
But, I am not in a good physical state,
Don't know, if coffee will help at all, or if I will makeit
through,just hope I don't have much work to do,
This is it, , no more to say,
Have a good day.

No comments: