Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today's KDD: An Uneventful Night and no sad and lonely clowns

Its Thursday, the twenty-sixth of July,
Much gbetter, are Darrell and I,
More grammatically correct,Darrell and me,
We got much more sleep last night you see.

Sleep does wonders, and we both are fine, good as new,
How are things?, How are you?

I arrived to work before 6, and have less then an hour for my shift to
start,
And not sure, how many guests to depart,
Or to arrive,Yet, I know, it will be a good one,
And more easily I will be able to get my work done.

It was such a struggle to stay awake and function yesterday and I
wanted to go home ,not at all be here,
Made attempts to drink coffee and have more energy,, and thank
goodness, there were no kids with beer
No loud music and alcohol,
Noone, last night, we had to call,
It was an uneventful night,
Things, are alright.
I slept from 6;30 to 8;30, got two hours,
Then, chatted with Darrell, took Dougie out and took a shower,
Then, Keri called at 9;30 , chatted with her,
Mentioned what had occurred,
The night before, did not talk long wanted to get to bed, sleep I
desperately did need,
Did not at all reed

Its now 6;30, don't have much else to say,
Darrell was commenting, how everyone loves, getting the doses each
day,
And me, you all, now do depend ,
For a KDD to send,
Yet, sometimes, I wonder, maybe not,
Because, sometimes, don't hear anything at all,not a lot,
And everyone seems busy doing their own thing,
Don't ask, " How are you? And your day?, so, maybe, the dose, I
should not bring?
When, it seems sometimes, people don't wonder or care,
To ask, so not share,
That, other things rather be discussed and that too much I write ?
So, perhaps, KDD's, I should not post to my site?
However, Darrell, says, this is now a tradition, and I need to keep it
going, since your day is not the same since, the KDD's I have begun,
That despite work and other things to get done,
They, you would rather receive?
So, they I will continue, will not let you all down,
Want all to be happy, want no lonely clowns,
Want noone to be sad,
And sorry, no more to add,
Also want to get more coffee, and need to get on my way,
But, you all take care, and here,is your dose for the day. ,

1 comment:

Nickie said...

I don't often comment, but I love reading your KDD's. Please don't stop posting! One great thing about blogging is that if readers are busy, they can come back to the post when they have more time to read and digest your posts. I suspect you have a lot of admirers who just don't get a chance to comment as much as they'd like to.

Sending you gentle hugs.