Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Today's KDD: Roofie Leaks, and feel like I have the flu

It's Tuesday July 31 at 7 o'clock at night

I know all day, I did not write,

Did not compose a single E-mail or post anything to my blog,

I stayed home from work today, me and Dougie Dog.

As you know, I did not feel well yesterday,

Yet went to work anyway,

It was a struggle to get through, the day, feeling worse by the hour,

And as some of you know, we had more then rain showers,

Yesterday afternoon, both herein Tempe and up in Scottsdale,

If, people had rafts, they could sail,

Them on the road, we had much rain, more like hail,

Dust, Thunder and lightening too,

Had much water on the hotel property, took a crew,

To extract it from the lobby, , and our roof, that did leak,

And this, is not the end of it, this week,

We are supposed to get another storm tonight, yet, not like yesterday's,
unusual indeed,

We lost power for almost 3 hours Darrell decided to read,

Since, there was nothing much else he could do,

Broadcasting for the day, he was through,

Jim covered for us right away,

Not exactly sure, what songs, he did play,

Yet from what I hear, he plays hard rock in his basement,

And plays, until the cops, have been sent

Don't know about that at all?

And our house,noone could call,

Darrell had on his cell and Traffic lights were out,

And , the driver, attempted to take the short rout,

To get me home,,yet,it still took an hour, due to the monsoon storm,

Twenty to Thirty minutes is the norm,

Wanted to get home, could not wait,

Did not feel great, went to bed around 8,

Yet, did not sleep well, up most of the night

Woke at 4;30,not feeling right,

Had a bad headache and ached all over,, so I rest all day, for tomorrow, we
will be sold out, many Guests will stay.

Tomorrow it will be a lot of work, the typical tasks I do each day,

And others will be extracting water away,

Off the patios and again, the roof too,

And the last two days, felt like I have had the flu.

I told Darrell about our storm at work, and said, we have a rooffie leak and
he did laugh at me,

And said, I should write about it, in the KDD?

What exactly is a roofie leak does the leak, have a shape?, size? Or a form?

A particular kind, only in our monsoon storms?

?

Is it one that can be seen on the rooftop, from a bird's view?

From here, don't know what to say? or do?

How to go from here, , Tired and should quit for the night

And should this KDD be posted to my site?

I did not feel like writing, but, a KDD you now look for each day,

So, I go head and compose something anyway, take care, hope your all fine,

No comments: