Monday, July 30, 2007

Today's KDD: Not Feelling Great and Many topics, discussions and debates

Its almost 8 am on July Thirty,
And this KDD, will not be as wordy
Certainly not like yesterday, 5 pages,
Perhaps, my thoughts will be in stages?

There is much I want to say, write about, yet much time it will take,
I have chills and a headache,,
And my stomach hurts as well,
Honestly, I feel like hell,
Yet, me, My doses, you do depend,
So, at least one a day, I have to send.

So, here I am, at least physically,
Bed sleeping, is where I much rather be.

Many things I wanted to mention, more information regarding the drug
addiction,
Not about science Fiction,
Rather,Marlaina's show and her guest last night, Olli Cantos, from
the department of Justice,
And the program, Blind Vine, hosted by Chris,
Former President of ACB ,Chris Gray,
Wishing, you Jeff, a very Happy Birthday,
Today,
As well as the conversation with Jeff, Darrell and me,
Us three,
Last night, on the phone,
Not about cloans
Or aliens in space,
Yet, about cars that one may race,
And programming brains and doing brain surgery,
And philosophizing, saying what if?, one can not see?,
What would you do?

However, I don't have the energy to create a dose, , at this
moment,
So, I guess, another KDd, will have to be sent,
Then, I will go into more detail, about these topics okay?
Its just a struggle, to get through the day,
And do my job here at the hotel okay,?
Do hope your all fine,
But, sorry, I will have to write another time.

No comments: