Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Today's KDd: Cielling Leaks and off rest of the week

Its Wednesday August First,
And I am feeling a lot better, not any worse,
Thank goodness,, have had a really bad two days, still feeling down,
And another monsoon storm, hit the towns,
Of Fountain Hills and Scottsdale last night,
And I actually slept well, last night.

We have much damage from the storm, yet, what is new,
So much work to do,
We have wet patios,
And our lobby over flowed,
We have a wall and ceiling leak in a guest room, much wet space,
Think, this roof needs to be replaced,
Has been here for 20 years,,, much damage done,
Sounds like a faucet did run.
And this weekend, Darrell and I will have fun,

As some of you may know, we are going to Utah Friday morning, we do
leave,
Be back Sunday night, so for 3 days, no KDd's you will receive,
Sorry for this,
I know my doses, you do miss,
Can't be helped, no computer access, and will be visiting
Darrell's Friend,
So, no mail I will send.

Cyndi and I have not met yet,
And today, again, it will be wet,
Another storm we are expecting, at least up here, in Scottsdale,
And looking forward to flying, a short trip, not taking a bus or light
rail,
Feeling a little nervous, meeting Darrell's friend , Cyndi from High
school,
Feeling shy, though, , , I am sure, she is cool,

I am sure she's very nice and we all will have a great time,
And hope today, you all are fine?

If your not, hope your day improves and things get better alright?
And when, get back,Monday,much I will write,
Along with we will do our show, so listen to the interactive station,
We will play great tunes and tell you about the rest of our
vacation.
Its after 11 and it is getting busy here ,so need to go,
Work to do you know?
Take care and stay well okay?
And hope you have a great day.

No comments: