Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today's KDd: Travel to Mass and Changing What it means to be blind

Did you know,

exactly one year ago,

Darrell and I traveled from Phoenix to New England,

For our Wedding and then a few days later, to surf and sand,

Flew to Massachusetts to take that step, make the final commitment,

A few days there, we spent,

With friends and Family, To witness the Event,

and be there for Darrell and me.

when we took Our Vows and said I do,

Can't believe, how much time flew,

That this coming Sunday,

will be our Anniversary,

one year,

That the day has drawn near,

And another vacation will have begun,

And time with you all will be fun,

Special indeed,

This is a more upbeat KDD, you will reed,

Though I am not quite feeling like myself,

not feelling my best ,

not feelling good about stuff and did not get much rest,,

am better then yesterday,

hope you all have a great day.

Wonderful, the time we all had together,

Despite the weather,

The rain showers,

Great, were the hours,

That we shared with all,

Everyone had a ball,

On the Wedding Cruise,

Liked the venue we did choose,

Many said, it was unique , that they will recall for years after,

We remember all had fun, and there was much laughter,

Went way too fast will write more on the Anniversarry day,,

And today,

many Guests will stay,

Completely sold out we will be,

And, hours of sleep I got was 3,

So, wicked tired I do feel, yet staying awake,

A nap,I wish I could take,

Not as much coffee ,I have had,

And not feelling as sad,

About myself, and the person I was,,

And what is the Buz?

In the community?

If any comments, Anonymous ones you do see,

Is that correct?

Most, are afraid to stick out their necks,

And disclose their name,

say who they are , that is why,

Because, they know, the fur will fly,

And shots could be slung,

But,others, you they could praise,

Concerns and issues will be raised,

And addressed,

Which is for the best,

And the posts, I am glad you wrote,

And enjoyed our time, on the Boat,

On The Oddysy,very special and something I will not forget,

And gathering information from the net,

On Hyatt Corporation, its History, various Brands and so on,

While, Claudia and others are gone, ,,

That, she would like us all to know,

And its after 11, so have to go,

Do take care and stay well, you all,

Later, write or call?

No comments: