Monday, June 18, 2007

Today's KDD: A P T: Attitudes, Pathways, prognosis and teamwork

Its almost 11 o'clock on the 18 th of June,

Went to The Doctor and to the store, back before noon.

We woke at 7, and things did not begin so great, they were bad,

Some laundry missing, so, I got mad,

When, stuff is misplaced, I always make a big deal

Then, later, very bad I do feel.,

I have always had a high strung and dominant personality,

And things that get to me,

Don't effect Darrell, to him, it does not make sense,

So, as you can see, it sometimes, gets intense

However, as they say, opposites do attract, and am sure every couple has
issues, things like this, they all do face,

One partner reacts, when, items get misplaced,

And the other person thinks looking for the object, they should not bother,
time , they will waste.,

Sometimes, its difficult to compromise and find a middle ground, and we
should sacrifice,

Arguing, we don't like to do, but, it does add spice,

Just would be nice,

If, we did not fight, and fortunately, I don't think, we don't do that
much, that, things are usually fine,

Yet, Darrell's perspective, could be different from mine.

I am not going to say anymore on this subject,

Have things to do, help you techs,

But, there,is nothing more to say

We all have things to do today,

And besides, don't want to beat a dead horse

You have work to do of course,

So, this issue I will put to rest,

That is best,

Put it to bed,

Feel bad, what I had said.

All I can do is make an effort and try and change my style,

My attitude and approach, but, that, could take a while,

And as they say," you can lead a horse to water, but, can't make them
drink",

But, perhaps, adjust their attitude and change, a little how one does
think?

I honestly have hope, and think, this is possible to do,

Do you?

Some may think, its hard" to teach old dogs new tricks", they are set in
their ways?

Numbered are their days?

Somestudies show , the neurons in adult brains have a specific function
and can not be changed,

Can not be refocused and rearranged

That it is much easier for a young child, to alter their brain and for the
neurons to refire,,

But, as we get older, we are already wired,

And that is why learning is more difficult, more time we need,

To learn and comprehend,

Takes longer for the messages to be send,

To adjust our technique and change our ways,

Much easier, in the early days

This is why, I was patterned early in my life, worked the brain cells to
compensate,

So, it wouldn't be too late,.

For the good neurons to refire and find a different function, in another
way,

Enabled me to do the things I can do today,

I would not be who I am, and lead a normal life,

And likely, Darrell,not be your wife.

Okay, on this topic, we all had enough for now,

Darrell's visit, went pretty well, with Dr. Dao,

His cornea looks pretty good, things are stable, back in a month he goes,

As to what his prognosis,what he will see?, who knows?

Its now, 11;26,

And want to help you Guys write an outline, for main menu, tomorrow at 6,

This I will do,

If,it will help you two?

So, your not skipping meals, and running late,

Don't want to procrastinate,

So, rushed you will not be,

Happy, that will make me.

So, that I will do this , today,

And instead of music, we will play,

I will clean house and as I had said,

Will make my fruit salad,

Several batches I will make,

Some for Darrell, and the rest to work I will take

Tomorrow, we are having a pot luck at the office,

And soon, I will end this,

KDD, the dose for the day,

Need to get on my way,

And so do you?

How are things?, How are you?

Do take good care, hope your all alright,

Have a great day, and later more I will write.

No comments: