Friday, June 22, 2007

Today's KDd: No longer are the skies Gray and busy is my work day

Today,is Friday, and things are looking up,
except this morning, here at work,burned myself, when pouring coffee into a cup,
I wish, I could say soon will be the weekend,
but, one thing is, I am very glad everything is much better, with the friend,
that, I had the argument with, Monday night,
and though, things are not completely better, I know, all will be alright.

There will be much happier days,
now, my spirits are raised.

It took not only writing the KDD on Wednesday and sending it to the blog,
but, quite intense dialogue,
between, Darrell, me and the friend
Many e-mails, we all did send
and at moments, things got bad, and the situation blown out of proportion,
its now resolved, and all done,
things got out in the open and we all did communicate,
we are all friends, and this is great,
we all made a big deal,
and much better, we all do feel.

and though for me, the trust is not completely there,
it does not change, how i feel,or how much I care,
we will all still share,
and disclose,
and here I am, this message I do compose.

we all again are friends, , close and true,
This we wil get through,
We will do it, together,
get through, the stormy weather,
We are all there in good times and in bad,
and many fun times , we all have had,
we will be there, for more weeks,months and years,
I am sure, we will have much laughter , fun and shed some tears?,,

hopefully more laughter and fun?
now, I can see the sun,

Dark,is not the skies
and soon, here at work, the staff, will exercise,,
Every day, they have a routine,
just like, I always have my caffeine
and this office is very noisy indeed,
Hope. you like this mesage, you now reed?
Many people,, here, and music does play,
and many Guest to stay,
and many VIP's as well,
Will be a happening hotel.

I am just beginning to get some relief,no more, my hand does sting,
and this KDD, I am very glad to bring,

we have 225 to arrive and 162 rooms to depart,
and end at 477, and good , my day did not start
and, I am sure, better, it will be, fine,it will go,
and tonight, looking forward to doing Jeff, your show.,
Unfortunately, I have to work all weekend long,
and tonight, we will play great songs.
Do take care and hope your all alright?
and again, happy I was able to write.
and more importantly, us friends,
made amends,
and the friendship, I cherish and treasure,
and enjoyed writing this, it was my pleasure.

I will also send a friendship poem that I found that expresses the sentiment better then I can do,
Elequently, I can't write,
and jeff, glad, up again,is your site,
Dark,is not the Desert skiesAluminates the sun,
after posting this back to work,much to get done,
In this Desert, there is water, you can drink,
will make you think,
and reflect,
even if your not a teck,
will gain insight about technology, hope,Jeff, you keep it alive,?
Those who visit, will thrive,
gain more knowledge and learn
and, not so bad,right now,is this burn,
still red is my fingers,
and alittle, the pain does linger,,
and, glad I am almost myself again
tonight, we wil be up until at least 10,
playing good music, if you like send Requests
and for now, need to take care of my guests.,,

No comments: