Friday, June 29, 2007

Second KDD for Today: Many to Depart and thoughts in my heart

Its 2 o'clock in the afternoon, less then 4 hours of work to go,
Yet, we still have to do Jeff's show,
Came back from lunch, salad, meatballs and coffee I chose,
Not mixed together of course, and this second message I did compose,
For you all today,
And have no clue on what tunes we will play,
Tonight, in our virtual café.

We have many rooms to depart,
And heavy is my heart

As I said, we have close friends going through a stressful time,
I know, they will all be fine,
There are 3 friends and a God child I am thinking of who are
traveling down a rocky road,
And for them, this KDd I compose, to help carry the load,,.

They are all going through a stressful situation, each day, hopefully,
the issues will seem of smaller size,
And, perhaps, they will view this, as a blessing in disguise?

We are all here on this planet, for a purpose, not knowing, how long,
the journey will take
Despite our imperfections and the mistakes, we do make,
And the answers we may seek,
Every day of the week,
Day or night,
Don't lose sight,
Of your hopes and your dreams,
And, life is not as bad as it may seem,
Often, one may think the situation will get worse and the stress you
can't bare,
And the anxiety is too high,
Take a deep breath and do sigh,,
Pray if you need , find an outlet, to relax and unwind
To yourself, be kind,,
Find something to do,
To help yourself through,
For me, writing, I do,
Or listen to music ,dance or swim,
It will be different for you, it is for Darrell, it is for him.

When under pressure and stress,
We need to eat and get more rest,
Lean on someone a close friend or family,
Easier the load will be.

So, hope your not walking alone,
Journal, pick up the phone,
read a good book,
watch a movie, exercise, or cook,
Go for a walk,, create art,
Do something, whatever fills your heart,
Find something to make you smile and laugh,
Whether it be alone, with your family, friends or better half,

Whatever the issues ,there is someone who will give you a hand, bend
their ear,
So, hang in there, don't fear,
I know, I will be here.

At times like this when, the road seems very long,
And what does not kill us, makes us strong,
And builds character, many lessons, we do learn,
When challenge ourselves, maybe, a new leaf, we will turn,?
Don't suppress your thoughts, don't keep them all inside,
Run or hide,
Hopefully, there are others, by your side,
To be there,
Who care,
And for now, these thoughts I do share.

Once again the manager is exercising with the pm staff, now, this
afternoon,
And don't think, tonight, I will read " by the light of the
moon:,
Need to go, work to complete, here at the hotel,
Do take care and stay well.

No comments: