Friday, June 29, 2007

Today's KDd: Those under stress and in need of Rest

A KDD,not sure if I can create?
Wicked tired, was up late,
I was reading a novel, " By the light of the moon", until about
midnight,
Not exactly sure, and don't know what to write,
And was not even going to send a daily dose of the day, a KDD
Yet, its been over a day, since you all heard from me.,,

We are worried about a couple close friends,
And, our prayers we do send,
Much stress they are under and there is nothing, we can do,
Yet, we are here, to help them through,
And, I don't have a clue,
as to next where, this KDD, will go,
and surprised, this does flow,
as well as tonight, ,we will likely do Jeff's show,
He has had a stressful week,other obligations and things to get done,
It will not be as much fun,
And no DJ, can be replaced, but, we will do our best,
right after, I have to get sleep, some rest,
I will be working for the next 4 days,
and for any of you, going through hard times, Hope your spirits are
raised?,
by this dose?, hang in there
If any thoughts you'd like to share,
Send them my way,
Not sure,if this, at all,will improve your day?,

Sometimes, I think these KDd's are a waste?
And Jackie from recreation is leading our staff in exercise, jogging in
place
To Billy Joel , song My Life ,not the Police,
And hope if your struggling right now, with anything, soon will find
some peace,,
And your mind will be clear,
What am I doing here?
Writing this to you all?
And today, here, at the Hotel, will not be busy at all,
About 50 % occupancy,
It will be slow, fine with me,
I am wicked tired, wish I was in bed,
Way too long last night, I red,,
But,, could not put the book down, filled with suspense so
myattention was kept,
More I should of slept,
Yet, I did not,
very good book, has a interesting plot,
Its now, 8;32,
Need to go, work to do,
Hope your well,Take care, okay?
Have a good day.

No comments: