Saturday, June 30, 2007

Today's KDd: The Interactive Station and Vacation

Last night I arrived home from work shortly after 6,
Darrell and I prepared to play a music mix,
And fill in for Jeff,, who could not do his show,
But, not as well as expected,it did go,
The Desert Skies is 3 hours, but long we did not last,
The connection was poor,breaking up on the loop and shoutcast,

Darrell, Rick and Deb, trouble shooting, they attempted,
And I am tired, wish I was resting in bed,

Yet, the issue they did not resolve, did not succeed so only did a
show for an hour,
I cleaned up the kitchen, exercised and took a shower.

Around 10;30 went to bed,my novel I did not at all reed,
Sleep, I did need.

This morning, I woke up at 5,
So, would be ready for dial-a-ride to arrive,
At 6, but, they showed up late,
For 45 minutes , I did wait,
looked at mail and a little, our bike, I did ride , pumped my arms and
peddled my feet
not for long, I satin the seat
I am way out of shape, don't do much cardio,
When I do, I listen to the radio.

Dial finally showed up , got to work at 7;10, I was late,not happy at
all,
So, a message I left, the Customer Advocate,I did call.
After my shift begun,
No phones were ringing,no work to be done,
My boss and I were chatting, talking about things to get done for
the day,
And in our meeting room,on a boom box, music did play.

We began to dance to the disco music Blondie and the Bee Gees,
She said,me to join the group later, she asked please,

I said, work needs to get done, and the phone may ring,
But, then, later, found myself, exercising , after the meeting was in
full swing,
Did not dance with them all in our meeting space,
Rather, near my desk, for me, a better place.

So, I exercised with the supervisors and my Boss,
And Today,one of the things recreation is doing is a balloon toss,
As well as, Musical Chairs and tonight, a dive in Movie,
It will be Nanny Mc Phee,
It, I don't know what it is about so, have no review,
Fun activities here at the Resort, all week through.

Its now 11 and the ACB convention coverage is underway,
Hope your all well? Doing better?,have a good day.
More sleep last night,I did get,
And,hope you all can listen to the convention on the net,
That there are no technical issues, that everything is set ?

I am still worried about all my friends, and my God Daughter,not God
son
And,here at work,not much to be done.

We all have issues,and at times under stress, and challenges to
face,
Take your time, run your own race,
Don't compare yourself with another, in yourself, do believe,
More likely, for your goals to achieve,
And,for your issues to resolve as well,
By the end of the day, only 233 rooms occupied here at the hotel.
My vacation will start Monday night,
I will catch upon sleep, read and write,
Will clean and organize our apartment,
Time with Darrell and our friends will be spent.

At this time, I have no more to say,
So, will get on my way,
Hang in there, if your having a hard time,
Whatever it is,it will pass, all will be fine,
Everyone will be okay?
I'd like to think, do have a good day.

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Great KDD! The convention coverage finally started at around noon. Technical challenges.