Thursday, May 17, 2007

Today's KDd: Accessible Money and CPRS

Its after 10, on the seventeenth of may,
How are you all?, How is your day?
How is your week?
Did you take a peek?
Take a look at Darrell's or Jeff's site?
As well as mine, a recent post, I did write.

It was on Accessible Currency For All,
As well as updates on how to make Skype Calls,
As well as MSG Plus indeed,
Check out, go reed.

In addition to this, Changes at FS
The wafra Group did Invest,
and GW Micro says, they, The Company they will not sell,
And this morning,it was slow, so Nicki, I red your paper on CPRS From
hell.

I read it all and a good job The paper was great,
so,how I could relate,
Things, were all making sense and fell into place, information I did
gain,
Now, I understand my pain,
That I have every single day,since, I had the injury,
Almost a compound Fracture, I had,
Sometimes, the pain is mild, but most, the pain is bad,

Yet, I have learned to tolerate it,
Even when, I feel Like I am suddenly hit
With a match and my hand and arm is on fire I do not say much,
Can't stand the touch,
It can be very intense,
And at the beginning, feltlike I had an out of body experience,
I Really cannot put this into words but do go take a look,
At Nicki's nook,
She has all kinds of information there,
Many things she has shared,
And I have felt all these years,
Some days, almost in tears,
Effects my mood and my daily life
The pain is intense , throbbing, sometimes, sharp like a knife,,
Fortunately, not in much pain today,
Having a good day.
Most of the time, I think I don't complain,
Unless, high is the pain,
Or my range of motion is limited or can't do basic daily tasks,
Sometimes, a massage I do ask,
This, at times, will give me relief,
And the burning and spasms are sometimes brief,
Yet,not always the case,
Myself, I try to pace,
And not focus on the pain, but other things, to get me through,
Not so easy sometimes, when, tasks are difficult to do.
I have learned to manage my pain most of the time,
And deal withit, when I am not fine,
And I do appreciate , Nicki, all you wrote and Researched on the
subject, to help us all including yourself,
In hopes, to improve ones health,
Life and state of mind

The Schedule is not yet complete as I write, pain not in my finger
But in my knuckles it does linker,
The joints do ache,
Helps sometimes to massage my hand and to shake,
I will be okay,
And let's hope I get the schedule later today,
Would like to know what days off Ihave so I can plan, my time,
I am alright, doing fine.

We have almost 200 guests to arrive and, the same to leave,
And today, the KDd you finally receive.
Hope your all well and let me know how you are,Okay?
What is new And how is your day?

Nicki's blog is definitely recommended reading at:
http://puppybraille.livejournal.com

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for writing. I really appreciate it.

I am glad that the paper was helpful for you. That makes all of the effort of this semester worth it.

I appreciate how much you share here.