Thursday, May 17, 2007

KDD: Spectacular Reunion after 3.5 years 05.20.06 11;15 A.m

Today, the High will be 99,
And 7 years ago, I moved here in 99.

Yes, Today,is the 20 th of may,
our 7 yearAnniversary ,
It is interesting , how that all came to be,
It was a very crazy and stressful time for me.!

A perminant change, then, was not intended,
A week after my visit,
I was evicted!

Yes, this was really true,
My roommate/friend, Linda & I,
Went through,
A great deal, did not communicate,
This , was very bad,
A huge misunderstanding, we had.!

Noone, Thought, Darrell was good for me,
Thought, friends we should not even be!!
So, I kept our long distanceRelationship secret,
Everyone, was upset,.
So, on this day,
I got on my way,
After, working 8 to 5,
My friend /Coworker Marie, & I Did Arrive.
At the Airport, D.I.A,
At the end of the day.

At 7, that night,
I boarded a flight,
To Phoenix,
Just for a few days,
To see each other,
Linda & my Mother,
Were furious &
Mad as hell,
Things, did not go very well.!

Noone, was on our side,
I was on a roller Coaster ride.
Homeless, I felt,
No longer, could I live with her
Linda, that is,
We had a falling out,
things, did fiz.
Everything was up in arms,
So, sooner, Darrell and I,In each others arms!

I had planned on going back home,
For another 6 months or so,
Yet things turned out differently,
You already know!

When, I came for my visit,
We must have seemed,
Like a misfit.
I am sure, we did look odd,
& that people didlook ,
I wore a skirt suit,
And Darrell summer ware,
am sure, people did stare,
But, we did not care.

It was cold & Raining,
On that Thursday in Denver, When, I did leave,
So, that is why, I wore long sleves.
Besides, wanted to dress nice
, & look pretty, for our date,
Couldnt wait!

A warm welcome, we had at the gate,
Darrell, grabbed my bag,
we hopped a bus,
We did stop,
At IHOP.

Little did we know
,that, they could not serve us,
So, we did not put up a fuss,
They were renovating the restaurant ,
That night,
So, we got out of sight,
We did walk
& talked,
as we strolled,,
on the street,
as we arrived, to Darrells Apartment,
On south Terrace Street.

Do not recall, what we ate,
Just remember being up late,
A Most Wonderful reunion we had,
Need not say more.

I do recall, he lived like a typical batchelor,
Nothing in the refridgerator ,
Except cans of pop
Strawberry & some weird disgusting flavors,
Otherwise, nothing on the shelves,
Did he live like an Elf? (:
Nothing, in the cupboards too,
Knew, what I had to do,
The next morning, I went to the store,
And picked up some food,
for the poor starving dude! lol

Then, we just hung out,
Talked a lot,
& worked things out,
from our past,
Needed to forgive, if we were going to last! (:

4 years of History, we had,
Though,not all of it bad,
, we were together twice, before now
it was not the best,
and well, you know the rest! (:

As they say, 3 is a charm,
all worked out great.


14 days to the Wedding,
Cant Wait! (:

Little did I know,
When, Denver, I did arrive,
In 95,
Not only would I make friends
But, eventually, meet my Husbund too,
Noone, knew,
Especially me,
How , much my life would change,
Life, is so strange,
& so, much was , rearranged.
, I thought I would just go to Denver,
and adjust to blindness,
My life was a mess.
There, I was,
And then, Darrell & I did meet,
Not the same, after, we did meet . (:

As of today,,
That,is our History,
In a nutshell,
Its our 7 th Anniversary,
Doing very well. (:

& I will not be sending you another Kdd,
You see,
On this topic,
You wil want to hit me with a stick,
Besides, you get my drift,
Have fun,
AS you sift,
& read this post,
& roast,
as I write this message,
as you sit & drink your favorite beverage. (:

This message is wicked long,
And it is 10;42,
I have things to do.
I am not feeling great,
So, hope I dont stay late.
Allergies and stress,
I do feel.
Darrell, still stuffed,
From our Applebees meal?

So, going to say Goodbye,
do say hi,
tell me how things are,
& what is new,if any, with you!(:

No comments: