Thursday, May 17, 2007

KDD: Linda 05.23.06 11;15 a.m

Again, Today, A KDD, cannot send,
Stressed out about the Wedding,
and grieving the loss of a friend.

My mind was scattered,
Nerves were shot
My Brain was fried,
Then, got the News, that Linda, died.

So, not doing very well at all,
Feeling worse,
After the call.

Tina, do appreciate,
You calling me,
Don't think, anyone else would , you see.
I know, its not easy,
To tell somebody this,
I know you,
She, you will miss.

Darrell and Tina, know you, were not as close to her,
But, certainly, would not want that to occur.
and wish, that on anyone,
No matter, what they did or say,
You, would not want to see , anyone pass away.

This was such a shock,
That, none of us, was expecting , surprise, it did bring,
Many, emotions, it did stir,
Once, best friends, we were.!

However, A stormy friendship,
We had over the years
We shed tears,,
She made me laugh,
& sometimes, comforted me,
When, I felt fear,
After, I had my fall,
She, was there, during the long haul.

she Helped me to get back, on my feet,
Help dress me, bathe & eat.
Much, I couldn't do,
The accident, she helped me through.

Tina and Darrell,
Know, you were there,
& that you did care.

Yet, Darrell, Friends, you and I, could not be,
& Tina, you lived up in Greeley.

You two, were there, right after,
The injury,
But, Linda, was there everyday for me.

I was not a good patient,
Not always a good friend to her as well,
We went through hell.

She could be real extreme,
Very kind & giving,
Yet, very mean.

Many nerves, she did touch,
Yet, I cared about her, very much.

Darrell, you two were somewhat alike,
Can be extreme.
Understanding, thoughtful and Kind,

Yet, thoughts of malice , sometimes on your mind.
Both of you sometimes, Cold & angry,
You could be.

Yet, both, loving & giving you were to me..
Tina, you were there,
With me in the ambulance,
When, I felt scared and tense.

Appreciate all you did then,
and still today,
very grateful, things are better,
Between us, what can I say.

Although, Linda and I,
Good times we had,
Some, were very bad,
we had to separate,
&, then, I left the state.

Things, were never the same,
When, I moved away.
She effected my heart and soul.
Our friendship, it took a toll,
On us & we could not be friends at all,
Hardly did call,
Or send e-mail,
Not on a regular basis,
Each other, we really did not miss.

Detach, I needed to be,
For my health & sanity.
Not only, was she there,
When, I fell,
But, when, I had to retire Chanel.

Channelli, was ill & could no longer be a guide,
& Linda, was there by my side.

She offered to care for her then,
A new dog, I was going to get,
But, did not know when,.
A few months later,
I moved to Tempe,
and chanel, stayed there.
you see,

Linda, took on the responsibility,
& took good care of her ,
Until, this past November, when, She passed away.

Despite the hell,
That, Linda & I,
Put each other through ,
I knew,
That she took great care of Channelli well,
From what I heard & could tell. (:

So, even though.,
We went to hell and back,
Emotion, I did not lack.

Even though, we were out of touch,
I still cared very much.
I did not realize, how much so,
Until last night, you know?

Sometimes, I wish, I did not care so much
About friends and Family,
Hurts so much, you see.

Once, I care about someone,
I always do,,
& they are in my heart,
even when we part.

Okay, I cannot say anymore,
I sit here & sigh,
About to cry.
Felt that way all day,
Don't know what to say.
Many emotions, I feel at this moment,
As you can see, in this message,
I do sent.

Excitement & happiness for
Our upcoming Marriage
As we get ready to say I do.
But, sadness and sorrow,
For the loss of my friend too.

So, I am a wreck,
Every muscle tight,
Back, legs and neck.

I am in need a massage,
& will be glad, to get one on Friday.
Thank you Guys for your friendship,
& support & glad that you care.
Thanks for being there.

Darrell and Tina,
& Jeff, you too.
I did not mean to babble & cry late last night,
When, you called on skype,
Just not feeling right.

I tried not to let it show,
But, you know me well, you know?
You all know me well,
I wear my heart on my sleeve,
You, I can not deceive.

Its now, 10;48,
its getting late.
I better go,
They are emptying our office,
Itis a mess.

I am still working away,
and will be here, until 3 today.

This is day number 8,
That, I worked straight,
though, I am okay,
I am really not great!

I love you Guys,
Care very much about you all.
Talk or write,
Give me a call.

Hope, you all do take care
have a good day,

No comments: