Friday, May 25, 2007

Picnic and Grilling Safety

Not only is this the time of year that many of us spend more time in the sun and swimming at the pool or beach, it is also a time that most everyone has picnics and cookouts. Memorial Day weekendis this coming weekend as well as July 4 th weekend and Labor Day will be here before we know it.
First, we all need to Remember the Troops and others who have served our Country. Think about the true meaning of Memorial Day and Independence Day. Do enjoy your barbecue though and stay safe this summer. Here are some excellent tips to have a successful cookout and still have fun. I was going to write it as a KDD but its way too early in the morning. I looked at the suggestions and realized I just can't think and write in a creative style this early in the morning. My shift begins in 5 minutes and I need to get to work. I also need another shot of expresso, well, will just have to do that another time. This is Cafeteria Coffee,nothing at all like starbucks. Yet, it will still do the job, give me a boost of caffeine. It will be a very long day. I will not be home for at least another 11 hours. If you can, do listen to Larry T , his Dance Party and Jeff, of the Desert Skies tonight on ACB Radio, beginning at 8 pm EST or 0 UTC. Both are a lot of fun. Need to run but, do look at these wonderful picnic and grilling tips if you and your family and friends are going to have a picnic.


http://southernfood.about.com/cs/bbqgrillrecipes/a/cookout_safety.htm?terms=cookout+Safety

No comments: