Saturday, May 26, 2007

How to fix a flat tire

Many will be traveling on this Memorial Day weekend, so here is some
information that may be helpful. I personally, never really cared about
this or ever wanted to learn to replace a tire. You may find it worth yur
time though. I am not at all mechanically inclined or good at home
improvement kind of things. Don't we all wish we were a Jack (Jane?) of all
trades?. I know I do
For example we have had numerous of issues with our air condition. There
has seemed to have been some type of problem with it for the last few
summers since we have lived at this Apartment Complex since 2001. We
also have had several Maintenance Guys working here. This one, whom has not
been here long, seems to be the best and is excellent. He goes above and
beyond the call of duty. He has made other repairs for us and really cares.
Furthermore, he has done his very best to resolve our A/ C issues. He has
made several attempts to get the system working efficiently and function
to its capacity. He and Darrell have done a great deal of trouble
shooting. They had scheduled a professional Air Conditioning Guy to come
today and work on it.
However, we had problems with the A.C last night and thus it was very hot
here. So, the maintenance Guy came and after an hour or so finally resolved
the issue. My point is, if we had the skill, we could have made the
repair but we can't be good at everything. Do find out what your good
at and do your best at it. I am still discovering this ,not sure what
that is for me
I am not sure if I am going to write a KDD today,not feelling the best,not
feelling very well. This Blog is mostly filled with KDd's, The,happenings of
my day and entry's written about subjects that matter to me. However, I
also incorporate items on Health, science, Medicine, and How to's, hoping
they will benefit someone. Enjoy.!

Anyway, Those of you who don't know how to repair a flat tire but always
wanted to know, below are some tips. Happy Repair and have a wonderful
Holiday weekend and Summer.

http://bicycling.about.com/od/bikemaintenance/ss/flat_fix.htm.

No comments: