Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today's KDd: Alter the Technical landscape and An Amusing News item

This morning, at 6;20, work I did arrive,
And on my way in, I heard that Mary Jo Buttafuco , was on Larry King
live,
Some of you may recall who she was, Who she was Married too?
Backin 92,
Some young girl named Amy Fisher, shot her and her Husband Joey ,
Does this ring a bell?
From What Beth and Bill did tell,
Amy's Husband divorced her and she is now back with Joey, this did you
know?
I did not watch the show, and really don't care,
Just thought some amusing piece of information, I'd share.
That kind of News, is not much interest to me,
But, hey, you may not agree,
You may like to read about Celebes and People Magazine, rather than,
Newsweek,
Wall street Journal or the Times, I sometimes, took a peek,
When I could read print, partial sight, I had,
And when much younger, thought some of it, was not half bad,
However, I am more into Psychology today and health,,
Don't care about ones Fortune and Wealth,
A Material Girl, I am not,
I am much more into stories that have a plot,
And are about ordinary people, like you and me,, rather than those
living in Malibu,
Enough of this fluff, how are you?

Hope all is fine,
And, I'd like to see more sign,
The Petition that was begun on the weekend,
And have this lawsuit end.
Seriously doubt, it will do any good, but worth a try the suit, hope
they will cease,
The JAWS Grasp, they will release
And within the AT Industry, there will be some peace?
There is enough room for all to swim, no need for a title wave,,
Serotek, we need to save,
Don't want to see them sink, hit the ocean floor,
We all need to do more.
All of you whom are blind, whom use a screen reader, your help we need,
help us plant the seed,
Remove all the rocks and the kelp,
Serotek, needs our help,
Change the Technological landscape, the beach,
More beyond the blind community we somehow need to reach,
Get in the mainstream news,
No matter what Screenreader, you did choose,
or if you don't need one at all,
assistance, , we need,, the Ocean to be safe,for all to swim and
sail,
so, read be informed, read your mail,
All in the AT Industry and each other, we should not fail,

There is no more I can today add, to say,
Do hope you all have a teriffic day,
Hundreds at our Hotel to stay,
Feelling better than yesterday,
And hope tomorrow, Jeff, music you will play?
I am feelling pretty good, alright,
Got much more sleep last night,
Five hours, instead of two,
Can't think of anything else, so, I am through.

No comments: