Monday, May 14, 2007

KDD: Wedding Reception Music and Roller Coaster Rides 04.23.06 1;10 pm

Today, we woke, at quarter of nine,
Feeling alert and fine.
Yet, I did have another ache in my head,
Much rather, have stayed in bed.
Yet, I have things to do,

it is another day off, always things,
That need to get done,
Tried to make the best of it,
and have some fun. (:

Yesterday was quite busy for us two,
We were tired, by the time we were through.

As I said, in yesterday's Kdd,
Darrell was shopping for his tux ,
While, I shop for Groceries,
For Him and me.

I was shopping on line,
While, Darrell, out and about,
At Men's Warehouse, looking for a suit
& will look handsome, my Sweetie of mine.

Then, when he got back,
We ordered lunch,
Silvermine that we like so much.
Darrell, got his, usual,
A Hot steam Engine,
& I, the Silver Plume,
It was a hot chicken breast, I have tried sandwiches, a few,
Darrell, has had nothing new.

Early in the evening,
Jeff, called me on skype,
As I was googling & did type,

Looking for Wedding music to play,
He had called to say,
and was ready to see, if we were able to fine tune,
The music, we had chosen,
By the time, we were all done, it was ten.

All 3 of us, had fun,
A much better list, by the time it was done.

Difficult choices we had to make,
Long, is why, it did take.
4 hours, is all we will get,
That is why, we want a perfect set,
Of 60 songs or so,
That, most everybody does know.
and will love & appreciate,
Hopefully, all will stay late,
enjoy the reception,
have loads of fun.


WE will try & stay the entire time,
& visit with each guest,
That, is what's best.
Yet, we do want the Honeymoon to begin,
As I sit here,

I do grin.


It will all be worthwhile,
It all makes me smile,
I guess, it is all worth all the stress,
I confess.

The cake cutting activity,
Will be interesting,
Feeding one another, will be a little tricky to do,
Am sure, we will have a mess, when we are through,
I will have frosting on my gown and in my hair,
if Darrell, you do dare,
Believe me, you will get your share! lol

If, this is done right,
It won't be as much of a sight ,
They're won't be a food fight,
Just a thousand words, it will tell,
What, can you do, oh, well, lol

Us three , were a great team,
Jeff, did lead,
I chose the ones, we really do need,
While Darrell did compare,
and put the chosen songs,,
In the folder share.


Jeff invested much of his time & energy,
For Darrell and me,
and,he and Keri, won't even be.
At Our wedding that night, it is a shame,
Won't be the same.

Yet, we understand,
Yet, very much appreciate, Jeff, you giving us a hand,
& helping us, the music to play,
On our special day.
We already said thank you,
I hope you know, we appreciated all that you do,

Yet, saying thanks again, Kemosobie ,
A great friend,
You are, to Darrell & me.

Hope your all having a great time at the faire,
Fun time, you do share,
Having fun on the rides,
Screaming and shaking up your insides,
Not enough to get sick,
So, you can enjoy good food & Cheap Trick! lol

Hope, you podcasted on your Iriver,
A beautiful day,
You won't shiver,
It's sunny with a breeze,
If you were somewhere else,
You may have freezed.

Let us know, how it went,
Skype us,
Or e-mail , do send.
Who knows, it may be late, when, you get back,
It may be time,
For you to hit the sack,
After all, tomorrow is Monday,
and another work day,
The days are just slipping away,
before we know it,Itwill be our Wedding day. (:

It is now, 12;32,& I should go soon,
Have lots to do.
Darrell has begun the laundry,
Albertsons, just delivered,
I put the groceries away, you see.

We both are going to pack,
Some of our junk,& listen to music,

None of it, punk!
We are going to actually listen,
To the music we chose,

For our Wedding reception,
What we think,
and mood it creates,

For that Special date.

Later in the day,
I will make chicken shake and bake,
& yams on the side,
& a movie we will listen too,
To unwind, when the day is through.

Dougie is doing better, more like the Dougie we know & love,
Mom is elated,
He no longer,is constipated!

I was worried about my little puppy,
Thought, his tummy was upset,
That, I might have to call the vet,
Yet, he is doing fine,
Back to himself,
Has a clean bill of health.

Well, need to run,
Actually, go pack,
Not much fun,
But it has to be done.
Do take care,
& have agreat day,

hope, you all have a super Sunday.

No comments: