Wednesday, May 16, 2007

KDD: Anticipation of the Wedding& Web Braille 05.12.06 10;34

This Morning, When I woke at 5,
I was Only half alive,
I am going through hell,
Not feeling very well.
No worries, no more will be said,
You know why,
If, yesterday's KDD you red

It was easier to get out of bed,
Had the thought in my head,
Knowing , the weekend is here,
and Darrell & I will be off together,
we will be busy,
will tolerate the Weather.

It will be over 100
and 3 weeks from tomorrow,
We will be Wed!

Can you believe it,
That, I am finally getting Married,
After all these years?
Hope, I don't break down in tears,
and be Emotional & sappy,
After, all I know, I will be happy

Although, I am feeling,
A little nervous and stressed,
Hope, I am not a mess?
Hope I don't  trip in my gown,
Drop the ring,
Or face the wrong way,
When, the Captain does say,
You" may kiss the Bride",
Will have butterflies inside.
Hope, I don't spill the Unity sand
All outside of the vase,,
That, I have a smile on my face,
& forget my vows,
stopping in mid sentence,
because, feeling anxious &tense?

These, are the things,
That, cross my mind,
Damn, I need to unwind lol

This is how I feel,
But, why, am I making a big Deal?
I already think of us Married,
In our hearts,
Nothing, can split us apart

We will be together 7 years,
On the 20 th of May,
That, has been our Anniversary,
Beginning Next Year, it will only be June Three

We are looking forward to the show,
Always cheers me up,
You know!

I am sure, it does,
For the other listeners as well,
From the requests and comments, you can tell.

Music is great,
and so are the impossible questions of course,
will you reveal your source?

I seriously doubt you will disclose this information,
& ruin the fun?
That is fine,
I have my own sources of mine
That, I too,
Have discovered,
&, I won't say a word.

As they say,
Loose lips,
Do sink ships,,
& I am not a gossip,
my hand, I won't tip

So, I got sources of my own,
and I will not let it be known,
So, If Darrell & I,
Ever do a show,
I may let you know,
If, you first let us in the loop,
I will give you my scoop. lol

Speaking of scoops
Thanks for giving us the News,
On Web Braille,
and to encourage all to write E-mail,
or send a letter
to Mr. Gray,
Today!
Hope, NLS, will do what is right,
& have it back up,
before tonight?

I am not sure,
Why, they took it down
Despite the issues,
Us, the borrower,
Are the only ones who will lose

Can not believe what they have done,
If this is not resolved,
maybe, we should start a petition ??
that may be the thing to do,
to restore the service ,
That is what will be best

Tomorrow morning,
Marian will pick us up before 9,,
and we will go to Village Inn on Rural & Baseline.
There, we will dine.

I love breakfast,
Can have it anytime of day,
Among other things,
What, can I say.


I plan on having a Yummy omelet ,
After, that,
Will Take Dougie to the Vet.

Tomorrow should be the day
For the cone to be off his head,
At least, that is what the Doctor said,
On Tuesday.
Hope, that is the case,
Dougie will have a happy face.
So will Mom and Dad,
We both feel bad.!
He definitely will itch,
When, they do pitch,
This cone, he will do the dance of joy,
Want to play with his toys
He will have meds no more,
He will be through
With this too.

Wish us luck,
That things go well,
I will later tell
how the visit went,
In the KDd,
That I will later, send.
We also need to pack and shop,
For our Honeymoon trip,
To San Diego,
Not much time left you know?

Well, I have nothing else to say,
Have said too much,
But, I am staying in touch,
Should get this out,
& on my way,
Hope you all have a great Friday.
Talk tonight ,
On the phone or MSN,
We will be up passed 10. (:

No comments: