Wednesday, May 16, 2007

KDD: Our Joint Podcasts 05.18.06 9;34 a.m

Today, is Thursday,
But, my Third Monday in A row,
Going to be a very long week you know?

I will be alright,
I will be fine, I will survive,
I will be glad when The Wedding day arrives.

Last night, we stayed up until after 10,
We did a podcast,
Over an hour it did last.

We do, choose topics to discuss,
Yet, we end up being so spontaneous
and ramble away,
so, much to say.
Whenever, I do a podcast,
I just seem to chatter,
You all probably say, " Karen, what is the Matter ? " lol

We are told, By those who listen
To us, do a Joint one,
That, it is personal and fun

They, have more then techie talk & are more balanced,
Somehow, make sense
Hope you like, What we had to say,
Don't know,
When, will be the day,
When, we will be doing one next,
So, much going on in our Life,
Probably, not until after , we are Husband and Wife

So, If you want to get your Karen & Darrell Fix
Listen, you will get a Mix,
It is a unique style,
Don't recall, how long, the file,
Yet the download, will take a while.

So, if you want to hear us yap,
& hear, what is on tap,
Have some fun,
I bring a new dimension,
In an unusual way,
Don't know, what to say.

Today, is the blood drive
& tomorrow, camp Hyatt Career Day,
& the Renovations next week will take place,
They want to organize, Our Office Space.

This, Hotel,
Is a happening place.

On my commute to & from work each day,
I radio surf,
What can I say,
I like to move the dial,
Listen to a variety of musicAll the while.

On 104 Mix Fm,
I heard a Trivia question ,
It was actually fun!
The Question is,
If you do this at bedtime,
You will dream less,
Do you have a guess?
I was thinking, maybe, if one drank some wine,
Before bed,
Would effect their dreams and their head (:
It is nothing at all to do with
Wine or food,
Think about mood!

I am not going to tell you now,
This is a tease,
You say, clue, Please? lol

Later, I will give you a clue,
Okay, alright?
Want to se,if you will get it right.

Well, since long was, Yesterday's KDD,
I won't torture you,
So, I am through,
will get on my way,
You all have a terrific Thursday.

No comments: