Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Today's KDd: Month Anniversarry of Blog and Main Menu

Today is the sixteenth of May,
On this day,
A month ago,
I began my blog, did you know?
On one hand, thoroughly enjoying the experience and its cool to have
my own site,
However,There are days, where, I can not write,
I have writers block and nothing I can compose,
That, the creativity, does not flow ,
And ask, what,is the point of all this?
Yet, knowing, some of you, my KDd's you may miss?

Furthermore, I think the blog,is my stepping stone,
To make it be known,
For me,to take the next step, to be a writer some day,
Wouldn't you say?
Who Knows, only time will tell,
Have a great day, hope your well.

I had very good days off,worthwhile my time was spent,
Errands I ran and the groomer and vet,Dougie went.

He was bathed, nails clipped, shaved and teeth brushed too,
Time flew,
He got a clean bill of health and updated on his vaccinations,
And, we did our show on the interactive station.

Yesterday, I made a pot roast in the crockpot,
And, today, it will be wicked hot,
At 5 this morning, it was 79 degrees,
Not sure,if there wil be a slight breeze,
The High will be 102,
And, today, lots of work to do.

We have a pretty full hotel,VIP Guests, 30,
And, Darrell,is doing the laundry that is dirty.

Last night,was Main Menu, Mike from Serotek was the Guest,
Darrell and I did a Demo, did our best,
We demonstrated ,the Innovative RIM Technology,
It is great you see,
Its an exciting new product, a wonderful tool,
Very cool
.
I know, I did not show my enthusiasm and express that, last Saturday
night,
Made it seem, like it was just okay, alright,
I was tired and not into this stuff as much as some, yet, do think
its neat,
At least, I hung in there, to see the demo complete,
I thought it was a practice run,
Thought, another demo would be done,
Would have had more coffee and made things more lively,
More upbeat and interesting the demo would be

I am just not a geek, a technology buff,
I am focused and interested in other stuff
Its evident by the type of blog I have, what I create,
Need to go soon, its getting late,
Its 17 minutes pass 8,
Need to be on my way,
Do hope you all have a fabulous day.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Hi Karen,

Congratulations on your 1 month milestone! I'm really loving reading all of your posts, and keeping up with you.

Not sure if this comment will actually go through.