Thursday, April 26, 2007

Last KDD for Today: Dinner Celebration and 4 th of July Weekend 06.30.06 11;28 a.m

Its 4 minutes before 8,
I don't feel great!
I have an aching head,
Much rather, be in bed! (:

Darrell does not feel well too,
We both were stuffed after the dinner we had last night,
Ate way too much, alright! (:

Even this morning, when, we did wake,
Darrell, still had a stomach ache,
Last night, Alka-Seltzer , he had to take. (:

For the quantity of food he did consume,
He did not regret,
I would,
If, my stomach was that upset! (:

Darrell & Marion had the Pasta combo,
& I, the Pasta Shrimp Alfredo,
My favorite you know! (:

The Pasta combo,
Consisted of Lasagna, stuffed shells & Manicotti,
All baked you see. (:

We had some delicious Bread,
& she said, a wonderful prayer, for us Newly Weds! (:

Marion had a drink too,
& we all had dessert too. (:

Amoretto cheese cake
we did chose
don't know why we ate so much, who knows! (: lol

Uncle Sals,
Was where we did dine,
& I enjoyed my white wine. (:

This restaurant is not that far away,
& we liked it so much,
will go back, some other day! (:

My mind is not very clear,
&,its not very busy here.

Yet, this weekend & the 4 th, it will be,
Many Families you see. (:

I am sure, the rooms will be filled,
With roll-ways, fridges & cribs,
Microwaves, High Chairs & bibs! (:

Many activities in recreation,
From what I hear,
All will have fun! (:

Dive in movies, spa treatments & lots of excellent food to eat,
Guest relaxing taking a load off their feet.

Kids, using the water slide,
Or playing in the pool,
Having a big splash,
While, the parents spend lots of cash! (:

On the 4 th of July,
Tuesday,
There will be an excellent enormous Fireworks display.
That, is not my cup of tea,
I know, you all don't agree,

I know, you all like that, kind of thing,
I don't mind, hearing someone sing,
The Star Spangle Banner,
I am Patriotic,
Also enjoy picnics. (:

Us too,
Are not the only ones who will have fun! (:
Swimming & a BBQ in the sun.

The Bishops are coming up,
We got all,
Food & plates & cups,

Burgers, dogs, chips were bought,
&, the weather, will definitely be hot!

Darrell will cook on the grill,
He already, said he will! (:

WE will listen to a music mix,
While the food, is being fixed.

WE also want to watch the launch as well,
It may be delayed from what I can tell.!

Hope, that is not the case,
Darrell, would like to travel to space,

Would like to give it a try,

Yet, there are things,
I would rather, do, before I die!

That, is not one,
Does not seem like much fun.!

I would rather, write a book,
Or own my own dance and Ceramic Studio,
Into the Arts, as you already know! (:

A performer, I would like to be,
Can dance,
But, can't sing, you see. (:

Performing on stage,
Would be such a high,
Isn't that surprising,
For someone who is shy? (:lol

Sorry, my brain, went on another track,
It did derail,
Too many thoughts,
Writing the kdd, & reading e-mail. (:

Anyway We will have Icecream sandwhiches,,
Not crackers with Cheese wiz. (:

Games in the pool ,
We will play,
& Jeff, I will get you back,
That, is what I say! (: lol

Yes, that, is very true,
Don't know yet,
What, I will do! (:

Don't know yet,
Whether, it will be when we will swim,
It, will be on a whim,
I will choose, the right moment you see! (: lol

You think, you will be two steps ahead,
Yu think that is the case,
As you sit there reading this,
With a smirk on your face! (: lol

Also, the Guys,
Will play on the computers,
While, Keri & I,
Have some girl talk & go to the store?,

& Jeff, this is war ,
You are in trouble,
Your head will spin,
Yeah, you sit there & grin! (:

This all will be great,
We can't wait!

& A month ago,
Darrell & I were Married,
you know? (:

Tina, wish you could be here,
With us too,
This is true,

We will try & come to Denver,
Yet, not sure!

The High five drawing,
Is today,
I only got two cards,
Because, I was Away!

Excellent prizes, they will give,
& this is an incentive
For all to do a job well done,
Makes work more fun!

Programs like this, should not be needed,
For employees
To feel at ease,
They should know how to delight,
Our guest, right?

Its now, 9;55,
& there is work to be done,
before all our Guest arrive. (:

Do take care,
& have a great day, Happy Friday. (:

No comments: