Friday, April 27, 2007

KDD: My E-mail Pillow

What is an E-mail Pillow you ask?
Can it perform tasks?
Could it be a new invention for all?
Could it be sold at the Mall?
Or on the Net,
A new gadget
that you can utilize at work or play?
You ask, how come I only heard of it,, today?

Because, this gadget only exists in my mind,
One, can not yet find,
Can not find it on the store shelves,
And is not made by the Elves,
Or Bill Gates himself,
Or by the Apple Guys,
And I do not even know its size.

However, it is something that my brain created,
While dreaming in bed,
About a year ago,
Crazy I know.

One night, I was dreaming, and an E-mail message did appear,
And, the computer, I was not near,
I was sleeping away,
And a message did display,
On the imaginary screen,
It was mean,
It gave me nightmares,
I did fear,
I did not hear Jaws,
But did Pause,
Saw a printed message,not Braille or Speech,
And did not know who was trying to reach,
Me.

Did not like what I did see.
This happened for awhile,
Certainly, did not make me smile.
Of course, those night's, did not get many winks,
And Told Darrell and a few others, and they, did not know what to
think,
Of my crazy dreams, and what my Brain imagined, thought of,
And, if this was real, would it,you love?
And Buy?
Especially,if it were WI FI,
And had numerous functions indeed?
To assist with work tasks and use to read?
While your snoring and in a REM state?
Would that be great?

What if, you could get work complete,
Yet, get your rest? Wouldn't that be neat?
Amazing? And a remarkable Device?
If, it truly existed, it would be nice?

What if you could write your grocery orders or things to do for the
next day?
While, your still sleeping away?

What if, it could save your files or write in computer code?
As your sleeping, wouldn't it lighten the load?
Ease your mind?
If, it could do all this and more , it would sell like hot cakes,
To Invent an E-mail pillow, what, would it take?

Tell me what you think, do tell,
If, it existed, would it sell?

No comments: