Sunday, April 29, 2007

KDD for Today: Voting and Before Employee Christmas Party 11.02.06 10;17 a.m

This Message is very long :)

Its 6;45,
About 10 minutes ago, Work I did arrive,
I sit here with my hands on the keyboard,
Ready to record,
My thoughts of the day,
Not exactly sure what to say,
Hereing, the Braille cells ticking away,
It's a soothing sound,
Among other things like a clock that does chime, the ocean,
A sound Machine , or a similar device,
Is very relaxing & very nice. (:

I do have writing material in my head,
Perhaps, my brain is still in bed?
This morning, Overslept I almost did,
But, heard, the clock say,
4;30 & knew, better get ready for my day,
as I heard Beth & Bill Yap away,
& music did play. (
:

The phone just rang,
It was a Guest,
Who had a request,
Toothpaste, is what she needed,
Did not want to answer the phone, my shift did not start yet,
Did not want to take the call,
But, I am responsible after all ,
So, the call I did take,
As I sit here & try to wake! (:

Now, as I said,
Have Ideas in my head,
That I need to unfold,
& today, the Hotel is totally full , completely sold.

To bed late,we went last night,
& later look at Darrell's blog, a post he will write. (:

To the Library WE went,
Only an hour we spent,
To vote, to cast our ballett,
Look, you will see,on the net.

I was looking forward,
With exciting Anticipation,
To vote independently before most of the nation,

Yet, it was disappointing, & we were upset,
Our vote, was not secret,
Couldn't use the voting machine,
Not do it Independently,
Told, two hours it would take, you see.

We could not even get them to demonstrate,
That if we would want to do it this way,
Would have to wait another day.

So, a paper ballett we did complete,
They took our names, & asked us to have a seat,
Then, someone named Leslie assisted us,
Did not like how she did things,
But, did not put up a fuss.

First, she had said it was okay,
That Marion, our friend, could help us, since, she brought us here
today,
As well as, both she had us sit,
& next did something, I think inappropriate,
Together, at the same time,
filled out our ballett's,
Not privately,, was just Darrell there,
So, much did not care.

However, felt that was unprofessional & a mistake,
No matter, how long, it would take,
Should be able to do this alone,
Does not matter, whether its my husband, friend or family,
To assist me,
They need to have a policy and a procedure in place,
To have enough staff,
Not expect friends, Family or your better half,
To do something like this ,
To perform this task,
It is too much to ask,
& has ethical ramifications ,
sure, it happens elsewhere, across the nation.
This will be reported,
What she did & said,
Would like others to know,
What did occur,
What went down,
That this too, can happen to you in your town,
In your community,
For,it happened to Darrell & me.

Do look later, on Darrell's site,
On his Blog, an article about this, he will write,

He had asked me to write one you see,
Rather he do it then me!

These days, feel like my writing,isn't good enough,
Finding it tough,
To take that leap , to bite the bull et,
To begin writing a book or starting a blog on the net?

I need just to begin,
As the Mountain Wings Message does say,
Need to start sometime, don't know if it will be today?
Or when,if at all,
Don't know if I could disclose my inner most thoughts, from my
heart &
soul,
Under a microscope, I do feel,
My private thoughts, would reveal,
For all to see,
& they would know too much about me,
& not sure,if that is such a good thing,
as well as,not know, what I can bring,
What advice I could give,
If anyone would be interested,how we live,

What we are passionate about,
What we believe,
Wonder,if they, reader's would want to receive?,
What are hobbies are & where our interest lie,
Feel uneasy & somewhat shy,

Maybe, its best,
To disregard, to ignore,
Just to write more?

Most, I don't like knowing me so well,
I am a very private person, alright,
& don't always feel at ease,just like last night.

For some reason, felt like I was taking a test,
That, they would judge what I did say,
Though , I knew, it does not matter how I did vote,
What I said,
what I wrote,
That my vote does count,
My voice can be heard,
That all of us can make a difference,
In the Outcome of the election,
Very glad, we are done.

Anyone, who does not vote,
Next week, on the 7 th of November,
Do Remember
You can't complain,
Do refrain,
Don't get upset and annoyed,
If you did avoid,
Voting,on that day,
That you did not get your way,
Don't say,
You do not like how things turned out,
Don't spout,
What went wrong, ,
That things, did not go right,
Alright?

Know, you Guys,
Won't do this,
This day & Patriotic Duty, you won't miss.

Did you know ,
That this Month is Called National Peanut Butter lover's,
& wish, I was still asleep under the covers,
Got to bed close to midnight,
After, we did vote, did watch Little House
music did play,
So, more tired, then usual today! (:
So, as I said,
I did hear,
Not Red,
On the Radio
Some insignificant Trivia,
Peanut Butter lover's of the month,
& also, That Oklahoma
is the 50 th state,
to Legalize, Tattoos,
isn't this worthy News? (: lolol.

I do just tease,
Doesn't bring you to your knees,
Or your heart skip a beat,
Or on the edge of your seat

Darrell you say I am Quiet,
That lately, Have not been saying as much?,
I do want to keep in touch,
Yet, trying to lighten up on the messages, I write,
Know, your all very busy & stressed out, alright?

Don't want to overwelme & stress you out more,
Then, you already do feel,
& your box, I do flood,
Like spam, getting over 200 messages a day,
Let me know, won't write,
Its really okay! (:

Did get an Invitation,
To a party on December 18,
Don't have to wear red or Green,
It is a combination of The Banquet Reception,
& Christmas party, That night
Darrell,let me know alright?
It will be on a Monday & starts at 6,
& at 10,it does end,
RSVP note, I do need to send,
Or just walk to HR,
Its not far,. (:
Never been to the employee party before,
Fun,it could be,
You may not agree?
Employees who have been here for 2, 10,15 & 25 years,
Will be receiving an award for their service,
This Event, do you want to miss?
Christmas too, they will celebrate,
If we go, know, we will be out late,
It is titled " come to our Winter wonderLand,
If you don't want to go, will understand,
If you do,
I will requestst off, for the next day,
So, what do you say ?
Don't need to know today
Do need to know by December first,
Not only a reception, but dinner & music will be provided,
Like last year,, see if I can get a ride,
Twenty-five bucks it does cost for you as my Guest,
Just as it did last year,
I am sure, they will have dancing great food, drinks like
beer,
Wine & coffee,
Soda & tea. (:

Thanksgiving is also 3 weeks from today,
Not sure, what we will do that day,
& , 3 weeks tomorrow, Jeff, you , all Christmas music you will

play,. (:

Am I killing you, Friend?
Because, This KDd, does not seem to end! (:
Am I crazy?
Sometimes, I am Lazy,
& though I smell good, don't smell like a Daisy,
not like any fruit or flower,
Last night, took a shower. (:

I like my KDd's to bee interesting, fun & provide news,
Sometimes, they are real long, but,hope they don't bring the
blues?
After you read this,
Are you awake,
You probably need a break,
Or more like work you go,
For so much time you spent,
On this mega message, I did sent. (:
Well,its after 10,
& the morning, is slipping away,
We all have work to do,
So, better get on my way,
Do take care & have a great day! (:

No comments: