Sunday, April 29, 2007

KDD: Christmas in Tucson 12.11.06 11;06 a.m

Good Morning, How are you all?
& do not know when,, A Kdd I wrote, I don't recall,
I think, it was over a week,
&, This morning, I almost did oversleep,
I did not hear, the radio alarm clock chime,
Yet, I still was ready for work in time,
Thanks to Darrell, me, he did wake,
& This KDD, it does not Jive,
& to work, early, I did arrive,

I think, I lost my Knack, don't have the talent,
&, maybe, no more, KDD's, can not be sent?
So, not sure,if it was good to advertise,
Not very wise,
To announce on the air,
My KDD's have lost flair,
I do not have the craft,
Why, did I even begun, my first draft,
Do not have the technique,
To write, A KDD, every day of the week,
You may say, If I am sitting here now writing, I have the right
stuff?,
But, Guys, writing, these sometimes is quite tough,
I do not have the right thing,
Just like, in the shower, when, I do sing,
For some reason, You, I, do entertain, do delight,
These, KDD's, I do write,
I attempt, Each, I do my best,
Yet, I do not think, I have finesse
&, this,is not my Forte,
Yet, I know, it does make your day!
& it makes you smile & improves, your mood,
Just don't think, I have the aptitude or the knack,
But, here, I am, giving it a crack.,
Nor, I should not belly-ache & bewail,
Just, send the KDd's in your mail,
I should not Contravene,
That,is not very nice, kind of mean.

You Guys, are my best friends, my comrade,
& for that, I am very glad,
& for granted, I do not take,
& for you, these, KDd's, I do make.

The weekend, was very good indeed,
&, , Don't think if anyone did subscribed to these, they would
really want to read?
The weekend, went fast, PDQ,
Not much, we did do,
Thursday night we did arrive & until Sunday,
We did stay,
Friday night, Jeff, Christmas music, you did play
As we exchanged gifts, on the air,
& we all did share,
& comments, we did make,
& cookies, we did bake.

Friday & Saturday , we went to Walmart, ,just Keri & me
We needed food , & pillows more,
There, were ones,on sale in the store,
& because, we are short, some fell on the floor,
& we could not find an employee,
so, did it ourselves, you did see,
Some we did found,
Could barely reach them, hit me in the head, before hitting the
ground,
I stood on my toes, like a Ballerina,
Where, were you, Darrell, Jeff or Tina?
We needed someone, with Height,
Much taller, thenKeri , or myself,
To grab things off the shelf.
Yet, we got the job done,
&,in the process we had fun!
We squeezed each one, Choosing its size & texture,
Like Charmin, wanted to be sure,
Made sure, it was comfortable, for everyone's head,
That,it was just right,
So, all, can have a peaceful night. (:

Wwe had Italian, Spaghetti & Garlic Bread,
& both nights, late, we got to bed,
Actually, the garlic bread, was made but did get burned,
We could not eat, but, the sauce, was delicious, not runny,
However, the movies, we got were cute & silly,not really funny!

Despite the fact that the bread we,couldn't, devour,
It was still a very nice dinner hour,
& felt bad, that Keri, burned herself,on the oven element,
& she is okay, & movies we did rent,
At the nearby Blockbuster Video store,
There, were movies, we liked much more ,
& I am not sure, what else to say,
Hope your all having a good day?

I am here at work, for the first time in 5 days,
& 14 days, before Christmas,
&, I feel like I need more rest,
Two cups of coffee I had, but not yet have used the CW,
From Keri & you,
Darrell, let me know, what you think, of your USB warmer, for
drinks,
& hope the socks, for Brian, get sent & do arrive,
& this KDD, took a dive,
Is a flop,
& more, I do need to shop,
For Mom, Dad, Tara, Mary Beth & their Husbands,
Plus, need to work, so have to go, understand?
& Darrell, just got your mail. Commission meeting tomorrow night,
& do hope, you all will write.
Do take care, & stay in touch,
& love you all very much,
&, now, I will keep quiet,
& do my work here, at Hyatt,
& just found out, we are having a gift exchange & a potluck,
Gift will be no more then, 20 Bucks,
Only about 13 of 80 will participate,
Was not surprised at all, not much money, people do have, for
something to buy,
So, that is why,
Think $5, would be a better amount for us, employees to spend,
Do not have the funds, after, buying for Family & friends,
& often, you can get nice things at the dollar store,
& other places, cost much more! (:
Now, that we are having a potluck on the 16, Saturday,
Not only do I have to do more Christmas shopping,,
But, I need to spend time & look,
& decide, what I will cook,
for this what I will bring,.

I also got my Holiday Gift from Hyatt,
Not anything for the house, chocolate or wine,
A check for $150.89,Would, round it to the nearest number, but, that
is fine,
This is great, I will take the cash,
& now, I need to go dash,
not on my sleigh,
not on my broom or my boat or log
not going to write in the blog
& I am going to go, Now, I really do say,
Take it easy & have a great day! (:

No comments: