Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today's KDD" Anticipation: Visit with Dougie and looking forward to getting my New Dog

It is Saturday April 17 at 11 o'clock

I am not listening to hard rock,

But to the 70's music mix,streaming it online,

How are you all?, hope you're all fine?

I am not using a regular keyboard but rather one that rolls up and is quite
compact,

And Here I am! said I would be back lol

This keyboard is small and does have all keys,

And Today, I think I heard it will be about 90 degrees.

This keyboard is not as easy to type, I am slower, but faster than the other
day,

and we are waiting for our groceries from Safeway.

I think I will be able to increase my speed and accuracy,

And now I will tell you what's up with Darrell and me.

Earlier in the week, when the week began,

I heard from my Friends Lynda, Drew and Mary Anne,

It was wonderful chatting with them, catching up ,they are old friends, from
my past,

Mary Anne Lives in Jersey and Lynda and Drew from Mass.

not much more since I had last posted to my blog,

And soon I will get my new dog.

I will be leaving Friday night, arrive to Morristown a week from today,

Three weeks there I will stay.

Our Friend Jeff will be definitely going as well, on the same flight as me,

Fun it will be.

We will watch the movie " Up", I will bring a Y adaptor and we will listen
at same time, he and I,

Through his Ipod touch, that he recently did buy.

This will be dog number 4,for Jeff too,

We will also bring electronic books, that we will also do,

To pass the time on the red eye flight,

And Darrell will join us for a bite to eat Friday night

Before we catch our plane to N. J,

And again, is gone half the day.

Of Corse, we won't find out the breed, gender and name, till 2 days after we
are there,

So, that information I can't share,

can not tell,

but I think I will get another Chanel,

a Female blacklab,small like her,

but not sure,

Could be way off base, you know? Lol,

And much to do before I go.

In addition to work, I have to pack and errands to run,

I am hoping not to take a ton

A weeks worth of clothing, toilet trees and some tech stuff,

That will certainly be enough,

And a couple pair of shoes, that would be about all,

And you, I will call,

And or you can see a journal on my blog,

Updating you all on the new dog.,

I am hoping to also get a picture and recording of him or her, most cell
phones have that capability

That would be cool, if that you could see

And those whom are blind, can hear some audio?

Hope it will be a go?

Hoping I can find someone technically savvy ,probably the case,

And then you can se the dogs cute little face,

Snout,ears and tail,

And I am hoping to send some e-mail,

But likely won't be on the computer much, keep us quite busy indeed

Probably won't have much time to read.

I did finally finish that Robert J Sawyer's Book "Watch" found it excellent
and filled with suspense

He Definitely captivates his audience,

Have many themes, and a wonderful plot,

If you like thrillers,SCI Fi andaction, you will like this a lot!

It's already almost 1,

Things to get done,

Have housework to do and meatballs to make,

Not going to bake,

And not much longer I can write,

I will see Dougie Dog later tonight.

We will be getting together with Rick and Kay,

Later Today,

Go to Joe's,a barbecue place and dine,

And then se Dougie in the Park, hope it will go fine,

Haven't seen that puppy of mine

Since march one, it's been a long time, a little while,

Hope Iwill smile,

And not cry?

And that Dougie won't want to come home with Darrell andI?

I wanted Dougie to bond and connect with his new Family

Its not at all the same for Darrell and me.

Yet, life goes on, things change, Dougie is part of my past, Memories with
him I will always treasure,

One can't measure,

Something like this,

But, he, I do miss very much,

And he, along with other dogs and people in my life has a special place in
my heart

And he will start,

A new life, as a retired dog,

And I, with my New Dog.,

As I wrote this, found myself getting a bit teary eyed,but not feeling sad,

Grateful for the time I had,

He is my Dougie Dog, Pup number three,

Always will be.

Its 1O'clock and our groceries have not come,

And housework, I should do some.

Its now 1;31,

I am going to get together with mary anne,that will be fun,

During visiting hours on the weekend,

And this dose is at the end,

Take good care my friend.

No comments: