Sunday, August 09, 2009

Today's KDD: Pool Party and Darrell's Trip to DC

Its Sunday Aug 9,at 10;45

Soon in New York, Darrell will arrive,

Early this morning he caught a flight,

And will get to DC by tonight.

Sorry, in a long time I haven't written,

And herein the office where I am sitten,

It's cooler since we insulated the Window,

And Back East, I did not go,

Work later I will return, Wednesday it will be,

And I did not realize over a month since I composed a KDD.

Darrell will be visiting our friend Mimi,She has been living in DC,

A week there he will be,

They will go to the Newseum and the National Center of the NFB,

Not sure else what they will see?,

Or do?,

And what is happening for you?

Hope your all well,

And recently Darrell upgraded his Dell,

To Vista last Weekend,

Our friend Jeff and his Son Brian, much time they did Spend,

And then the other day Darrell did switch OS, to Windows 7, and it was
working fine,

Until it became toast,not working, so he hasn't been online.

He had an issue with the installation, its at Data Doctors,being repaired,
His PC is on life Support,

And Darrell transferred music files on to my VR Stream, not my Bookport,

Files that Tina provided and Jeff did convert into MP3's for me,

Thanks you three J

Speaking of Jeff, he, Keri and kids were in town last Weekend, July
Thirty-one ,

When we get together we have fun

,We swam, enjoyed the pool and a movie we did see, it was Cute,

And several times, Darrell's Computer they had to boot,

And many issues they had,

And Italian food we had,

I made Manicotti and we also had Pizza, and subs for lunch,

And Chips and fruit to munch,

Soda and peach ice Te

And the kids played with Netflics and their Xbox ,not their WII.

The movie we saw was called Meranda,as said,it was cute, was okay,

And as I write this, the XM Radio does play.

July was a very busy month for me, worked every weekend,

And today, I attempted to reach my High School Friend,

Mary Anne, From Jersey, she is very dear, close to my heart,

And wish XM would play more variety, top hits on the charts,

And some unique stuff, that one doesn't often hear,

And right now,its 95 here,

And will be 104 and 96 in DC,

And humid and 98 there for Darrell and 105 here that will be the high,

And in 2 hours he will fly,

Get on another plane,

Traveling to DC, not Boston or Maine.

Speaking of Boston, Mary Anne is there, so her another time I will have to
call,

And would like to know what is new with you all??,

As said, working weekends and the hotel has been a happening place,80 %
occupancy, usually Summers are slow, not many guest stay,

And later today,

Will read a book, do housework, will likely not be up late,

And last night Darrell's Birthday we did Celebrate.

Went to Outback, since he will be gone,

Do not have to get up at Dawn,

Tomorrow, but another Dental Visit, I will have to make

I have 3 more before I get my permanent crown,

And tomorrow, will get together with Alice, will run errands in town.

Tuesday, will take Dougie to get Groomed, get shaved, he will like that,

And at the Chiropractor, I will be at,

Next door, for a massage and an adjustment, ,its been awhile so one I do
need,

And I am going to go, have lunch and reed,

Another Novel will be red,,

Maybe,later,take a nap, go back to bed? Lol

Do take care,alright,

And I will try and not wait so long before I write.

No comments: