Saturday, February 14, 2009

From my Heart,to you on Valentine's Day

hello Everyone,
Normally, I am not one to post anything like this,such as a personal
message from Darrell and or a close friend. However, this is beautiful
and I love it! I had already begun writing Darrell a Valentine's Love
letter before I saw the one I had written for him today. I always write
him letters on Valentine's day and sometimes, other days,just because.
Yet, I don't blog them.
This was extra sweet and Darrell usually doesn't compose one in poetic
form.
He has done an awful lot for me for Valentine's day,a lot lately
especially. I appreciate it all so much. I know the month of January I
have been ill more then well and now I am recovering from oral surgery.
Darrell,you have been more loving,giving me extra TLC. You are the best!
I feel bad because I really have not done anything yet for you for
Valentine's day. You took me out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's,Tuesday Night
before the surgery and then today you bought me a gift. First, this very
sweet,beautiful, very touching card that you brailed for me. Then, in a
cute little bucket was a cute Teddy Bear,a balloon and a small box of
chocolates. How sweet! You know, I don't like flowers, allergic and I am
not into jewelry that much just spending time with you is the best.
I will be doing something for you next weekend, the same weekend as my
Birthday, likely on Sunday,my Birthday, but I will make it special for
you. so, here you are everyone, see what my wonderful husband wrote for
me and then my message to him will follow. hope none of you mind us
sharing this,expressing our hearts in a public way? I don't have
many readers anyway wonder if I even have readers? I hope so! Do let me
know what you all think of this or anything I have written here. Maybe,
you want to hear more from Dougie? :) lol
well, I am actually feeling not so great, in some pain and very tired.
so, going to go,have written a lot here today anyways. Take care and now,
read both Darrell's message to me and the one I composed for him.

Dear Karen,

This is the message from your Valentine's Day card:

True Love, when it comes, is always worth the wait.

Sometimes I wish that we had met sooner, that the detours along the way
could have been fewer. But then something tells me we found each other at
just the right place in our lives.

Now here we are-right on time and so right together. And I want you to know
I would've waited forever for this, for you, for the love of my life.

Now, this is from me:

I love you more each day,
I would never have it any other way,
It should be celebrated even more each day.
A long time before you became my wife,
You became the love of my life.
You always hold the top spot,
In a club whose membership is not a lot.
It is an elite club of my best friends,
For whom my feelings of love and support will never end,
And for whom the hurts I would always try to mend,
And to whom best wishes I send.
We've known each other for 14 years,
Isn't that amazing to hear?
You've been here with me for ten,
The best times of my life they have been,
You've put up with me through thick and thin.
Thank you not only for loving me as my wife,
But also for being the best friend I have ever had in my life!

Love,

Darrell


My Dearest Darrell:

I love you with my heart and soul,

You complete me ,with you, I am whole,

Am truly happy every day of my life,

I am so happy to be your wife

And you are definitely my best friend

I will be by your side to the end.

Here, I want to be

, Almost 3 years ago we took our Vows, seriously I take those

hope it shows

every day??,

I know probably not? not always supportive,

But always you I love!

I take you for better for worse, when your loving and even when we fight,

You are, my, Mr. Right

I take you for richer or Poorer, I know, your unemployed,

That fact, we can't avoid

Yet, These circumstances are not your fault, your not to blame,

And you still are in the game

Of life, your running the race, dribbling the ball down the court

For me, you have provided support,

Along with our family and friends, when, things did not look good for me
at Hyatt,

What they were attempting to do, you did not buy it,

You help me fought back,

We wrote letters, documentation, and again, I am on track,

And there I am still an employee,

So grateful, your always there for me

Thank goodness Mom and Dad are assisting us,

That we are not thrown under the bus

Help we are given

It certainly makes life easier living.,

However, if they did not have the resources or weren't around,

The love we have found,

Would have been enough! we would have made it through just fine

We would have found section 8 housing online,

And we would moved away from here,

And yes, it would have been a very difficult year.

But, we would have done it! and fortunately that is not the case

We are still living here in this place,

We call home, its with you.

In Sickness and in health, there for you when you are well and when
you're
ill, feelling under the weather

We are always together

During the times your sick, I give you extra tender, love and care

My heart and time, I do share.,

Now, I am not well. recovering from surgery

You have been there for me,

Years before then,

You will be up with me passed 10,

Very late,

If I am not great,

Making me hot tea, or cold compresses for my head,

Or just shnuggle with me in bed

Or just lie aside me there, reading a good book

The time and devotion, you have always took,

Do take,

At anytime I need you,

For that and everything, I love you!

Your in school, it's a difficult semester,a stressful one,

But soon, you will be done,

You will have a Journalism degree,

Right now, that is your job, to study, to attend class,

To write papers, all your subjects you will pass

And with A's. will not be easy but, you will achieve!

In you I believe!

You can do anything! If you put your mind to it, like your Orientation
and Mobility

You see,

Your overcoming your fear of traffic and streets to cross,

No Mos Moss,

,no more, your on your way,

I know, its not easy, still today,

Yet, you are getting out doing more,

Like going to the Safeway store,

Picking up items I needed and something special too,

For me, to say, I love you!

The Valentine's day card was very sweet,

And so, was the Teddy Bear, the chocolate a great treat

And the balloon,

With you, we sing sweet tunes.

I wasn't expecting it at all, you're the best!

Your so much better then a box full of chocolate or a bouquet of flowers,

I can spend hours,

Just chatting and spending time with you,

Anything we can do!

I don't need to be at the beach,feel Ocean breezes,water and sand,

Just want to be with you,hand in hand.

I don't need to sit by a fireplace with a glass of wine,

With you, all is fine!

I don't need to hear music on the radio,

Wherever you go, I will go!

Many songs tell stories and have meaning in my life

Especially "our Songs" we danced too at our Wedding,after becoming your
wife.

I don't need that candlelit dinner or Jewelry

I just need you and me

And me and you,

And I am here to say, I love you!,

No comments: