Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today's KDD: Infected Sinus's and missing Teeth

Today is Thursday January 15 TH at 4;51,
The last two days,have not been great,not fun,
How are you all?,hope your fine?,
and did you hear about Flight 1549?
The aircraft that made a safe landing in the Hudson river, all 150 did
survive, that is a miracle, I am sure you agree,
and this has not been a good week for me.

As I had told you,have had a cold, a sinus infection, and a cough that
would not go away,
and then I spent time at the Dentist office today.
Last night a cookie I ate,
it was tooth number 8,
my front center ones, one of my crowns,
Went to a Dentist herein town.

I broke it completely off all of it,
and about 2 hours in the Dentist chair I did sit.

I will need oral surgery,
Today, all they could do is make the mold, I will need a temporary
denture, an implant,
Here, at her office, they can't,
do everything that is needed,
The surgeon will have to remove the root, from what she had said.

The oral surgery will likely be next week for me,
by the time this is all over, in the Spring it will be,
will have to wait for my mouth to heel,then make a temporary crown, then a
permanent one,
I will sure be glad when all this work is done.!

Its now 6 o'clock, have to gather more tracks for the show tomorrow night,
so,not muchmore I will write.

We are filling in for Jeff, we don't want the Desert Skies to be Dark,
and all this Dental work I will have, wil be no picnic in the park
I have to go work tomorrow with a missing front tooth not good,
I'd go sooner, if I could
I will write again another time
until then, hope you all are fine.

No comments: