Monday, December 15, 2008

Today's KDD: Christmas Shopping and Celebrating Christmas with Jeff and Keri

Its Monday December 15 TH at the 5 O'clock Hour,

I just took a shower,

And wearing the soft silky PJ's I recently got and watching a Christmas
Movie on the Lifetime Movie Channel,

My Favorite fabrics are velvet, satin, silk and flannel.

Here light and steady rain does fall,

And how is everything with you all?

I have been extremely busy so that is why much I have not written,

Have been either working or here I have been sitten,

Ordering gifts online,

For our family and friends of Darrell and mine.

As you know Christmas shopping can be a difficult task,

trying to find things that people do ask,

For. Or choosing items that you think someone will appreciate,

Since I don't have the ability to create,

Things by hand, like some people I know,

And back home I can not go,

Due to the fact I have to work again this year,

I made several attempts to select for those we hold dear.

Despite the fact it consumes much time,

I really enjoy Christmas shopping on line,

Especially for our Nephew and niece's who live far away,

They will be excited on Christmas day,

When all the gifts they will open, even the older kids as well,

While I serve our guests at the hotel.

It also gives me much pleasure choosing stuff for the adults too

Yet, relieved when it's all through. Lol

I am definitely not a Scrooge or the Grinch, rather Mrs. Claus,

Because I think of everyone whom I am close too, even those with fur, a
tail and paws.

It would be best to send some people, gift certificates, that way they can
choose something they would prefer,

If you're short for time or not sure

What they like, need or can use,

He or she can choose.

Anyway, that is why nothing recently has been posted to my site,

And also will miss having a Christmas that is white,

And spending time with my family,

But glad you all get to read another KDd.

Darrell and I had an opportunity to hang out with one of our extended
Families this weekend,

With the Bishops we did spend.

WE celebrated the Holidays with Jeff and Keri,

Hung out and said, hope you have a Wonderful Christmas that is joyful
and Merry.

Twas 2 weeks before Christmas and Tucson we did go,

It was chilly, but not cold enough to snow.

On Friday the Shuttle we did take,

Arrived 2 hours later with one suitcase, a backpack and a Tupperware of
cookies I did bake.

Friday afternoon we just relaxed and Keri, Darrell and I enjoyed the
quiet,

And happy I did not have to be at work at Hyatt.

In the evening Keri served Pot Roast made in the crockpot,

And Jeff did another Christmas Desert Skies show; Darrell discussed the
gadget he bought,

And they both demonstrated it, The WIND as well as his talking Moble GEO
software,

And they also did share,

How much I love leather,

And the weather,

How much Jeff dislikes snow, that white stuff soft and cold to the touch

And Keri made homemade lemonade we all liked very much.

The next Morning, we lounged around, did nothing much at all,

And then in the afternoon, Keri and I did not go to the Mall,

But to the WalMart and petsmart, Groceries and toys for Dougie and Mew we
did get

While at home, Darrell and Jeff, the route they did set,

On Darrell's phone to Jeff's work, to to test the GPs,

And soon after we got back, Lasagna and homemade garlic bread we all did
digest.

While The boys Brian and David as well as Darrell and Jeff watched the new
Bat Man movie, while Keri and I Dinner we did prepare, and a movie we all
watched later that night, on the Xbox the kids did receive

Five Stars this Movie did receive,

It was the Fourth Wiseman,

We were up till only about 10.

Before the Movie the gifts we did exchange, at least the stockings we had
for them, it was nice,

And Mew Kitty, played with one of her mice,

I did get her at the store,

And soon Jeff and Keri's gifts from us will be at their door,

They haven't opened them yet,

And nice things from them we did get,

One of which are these Leopard silky PJ's, I am wearing as I write this to
post to my blog,

As well as things for Dougie dog.

The Movie was alright, would not give it 5 stars, the actors couldn't
act, we were surprise,

And Yesterday morning about the same time we did rise.

Keri made breakfast sandwich's and the 4 of us were going to go to the 4
Th Avenue Art Fare,

Yet, it was quite cold, so stayed home, hung out and Keri cut our hair.

Though, we don't do much, we still have fun,

And its almost 7, and soon I will have to run,

I have to work for the next 3 days, and Friday I am off,

And need to serve Dinner, made beef stroganoff,

Very likely I will not write till at least Friday or next weekend,

So, till then my friend ,

take good care

And another time more with you all I will share.

No comments: