Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Today's KDD: Furry Companions and the Economy Rescue Bill

Today is Tuesday October one, 7 at night

And sorry, lately I couldn't write

The creativity was just not there,

So nothing, I could share

Some doses never see the light of day,

And 7 years ago today,

I was given Dougie, and in November he will be nine,

As well asChanel, 11 years ago on September Twenty-nine,

And hope your all well doing fine?

Channelli is in rainbow heaven with all of her friends

And our buddy Julio is on the mend,

He had surgery last week, and is our Friend Nickie's Guide, her companion,
he still recuperates,

And Tomorrow night is the Vice-Presidential Debate.

In Rainbow Heaven are Reilly, Odell, and Finnigan,

As well as Topper and the Velcro Twins,

Fitzgerald and Zelda, Sunny, Tani too, Hannah the cat

Having fun and at peace is where they all are at,

They are not in pain in anymore,

And I wish I could be at the shore.

Anyway, it has been a great 7 years with Dougie, how time flies,

And this Bill this bail out, they just passed tonight, is large in Size.

, It I wouldn't pass,

And Darrell got a 91 on his Test, for his Journalism Class,

WE all would love a bail out, a loan, wouldn't you say?

And once done here, with Dougie I will play.

This Bill is 450 pages; it includes the Economy rescue,

And the Tax extensions too.

The Guest room Renovations I am told will be complete October Eight,

I am not sure, if that will be the date?

Will be glad when it's all done, lotsof work for us in Housekeeping,

And soon, I should be sleeping.

I am told by Fox TV, that the Tax Payers this bill will protect they say,
we will be

And this is not a very good KDd

Maybe, it to you I should not have brung? bring?,

And I am losing zing

I have had a long day,

So, need to cut this short, get on my way

I will write again, another day.

No comments: