Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Today's KDd: MeritScores,Broken Headset and ITunes

Today is 6; 30 on September Nine,

Darrell and I are doing fine,

Our Schedules have been demanding these days,

Don't particularly like my job, but it pays

It does put food on the table and a roof over our head

And Things are going better at work, from what my Boss had said

They are actually more then satisfied with my performance for a change, from
what the managers told me the other day,

And at this time, not too many Guests do stay.

I am putting a great deal of effort into it, they can see that, and that I
am skilled

Though, I am often running the daily operation, not very fulfilled

And these days, the position is challenging, but not impossible for me

Housekeeping Office Coordinator I don't always want to be

Certainly not forever, lol

I definitely have other endeavors

However, think I will be here for awhile definitely for the near future, I
suppose?

And did not think, tonight a KDd I would compose

For now, this job, I can tolerate

Hope your all well? Doing great?

This past year things have been very tough, quite intense,

Has not made much sense

Yet, I am resilient and have grit

Conscientious and don't quit,

And is this Blog still a hit?,

Is it enjoyable? And entertaining?

And lately, it hasn't been raining

Still hot and muggy

And feeling frisky is Dougie. Lol

It is cooler, soon, it will be brisk, invigorating, and summer has gone
fast

And this year, not much longer it will last,

Not sure where the time went?

And we received the highest merit Scores in the Department,

Above every other Area in the Hotel,

We received a mark of 86, we did pretty well,

Told most, got only 50 to 60 percent, surprised at the outcome,

Of the scores, knew would exceed some,

Yet, not all, did not think, that, we would do

Beat Front Desk, Concierge, everyone in Rooms and F & B too

Reservations, PBX, Restaurants,Alto ,SWB and recreation

Know we are above in the Region, but uncertain compared to the nation?

Delighted, our Boss says, it is outstanding

Construction Workers were Jack hammering in the Lower Lobby today, not
sanding,

She congratulated each of us and says Housekeeping you all Rock!

And Engineers lately, have had clogged Toilets, showers that leak, and tubs
to caulk,

And I am sure, the Geese, they will flock?

All birds do migrate,

And so do, the "snow Birds" here, who visit our state

In the winter, when it is snowing on the East Coast, where I was born,

And our Friend Keri, Bought me a silky green summer dress, much it will be
worn

Love it, was sent in the mail, what a pleasant surprise,

And Tomorrow is our weekend, early, we don't have to rise

I am not an "early Bird", more like an Night Owl", awake, then, much more
Aware

And both Darrell and I, should get our Hair,

Cut, it is long and we both have wings, lol

And who knows what 2009 brings?

For Darrell and I and you?

And soon, this will be through

Concluded

I will have herbal tea and watch Home Improvement, go to bed

We are considering canceling our cable rather then paying the additional
bill

On the net,We can receive our news still

And write, research, have fun, for more then an hour

Think, I will relax, by taking a shower

My neck is stiff, and sore,

My split headset at work is not working anymore,

Hope that issue will be resolved by Friday, upon my return?

And when I had sight, liked to see the leaves turn

Most very vivid and bright,

Some earthy, and dark, others light

Enjoyed the sound

Not sure what the hound

Is doing? But Darrell is playing with I-tunes; it is accessible from what he
said

And not sure when I will go to bed?

My body says soon, yet, I will likely stay up later? maybe midnight?

For now, take care and have a good night.

Darrell says, iTunes is accessible but not very good, actually, said, it
is kind of crappy,

I am sure, that doesn't make him and others very happy

I have no clue, haven't even looked at it,alright

Perhaps, another day I will explore that? and again, I will write.

No comments: