Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today's KDD: Giving you all an Update finally Today and The Olympic results for the USA

Its Almost noon on Saturday August Twenty-three

I know it has been a very long time since you all have heard from me,

Over a month in Fact,

Do I still have the Knack?

Have I lost the technique?

Since, it has been several weeks?

Who knows, we shall see,

Once, is completed this KDD?

We have been exhausted, under much stress, there has been tension

So, here, nothing, I really could mention

Most of it, has to do with work,

Yet, still can't say much, because, you know, we never know, who does lurk?

And read what we write,

We never know who will visit our site.

They have issues with my performance, expressing concern,

Even though, I have received 7 positive Reviews and an award I did earn

They question my skills, abilities and method of doing the job, though; I
have been at this one for quite awhile,

Suddenly don't like my style.

In fact, it will be 8 years tomorrow August 24, that I began working for
the Hyatt Corporation

The Scottsdale Property, being one of the top Vacation spots, Resorts in
the Nation.

I have been on vacation; I have needed some much deserved Rest

And though, I have done my best,

My employer has made me feel stressed

For several months at a time

And hope you all have been well? Hope your doing fine?

And if this isn't enough, Darrell last month, became unemployed, can't say
much about this situation either, not here

Yet, no Worries, Darrell is getting in Gear

Is resuming his Studies, in Journalism, At ASU,

In about 3 years, he will be through

He too,

Will have a BA Degree, I think this is great

And this will be a positive Career change, may stay here? Or move out of
state?

Darrell is also having more Cornea surgery; it will be September Twenty-two

Initially, this month, it, they were going to do,

Yet, things were delayed; this is no ordinary Cornea Transplant, more to the
process,

More appointments, more tests,

A combination of a donor and an artificial kind,

No donars, yet they did find.

So, now, I have to coordinate more time off when, I go back to work on
September Two,

Being their for his Surgery, I will definitely do

And for some of his after care

And I am glad, finally now, I am able to share

With all of you, what is happening with us here, several weeks after?

There has not been much laughter

However we are finally getting on track, spending time together,

Tolerating this wicked hot weather,

Getting through, another summer. taking it one day,

At least, we don't have too worry about Storm Faye

Though, we do have monsoons, we don't experience tornados and Hurricanes

We have been getting rain

That we definitely need

And glad a KDD, you finally get to read.

I am sure many of you have been watching the Olympics? We have just
about every night and some during the day

Great, is doing the U S of A,

Total medals we have is 102,

China with 89 and Russia with 58,

That is what I heard last night late

Have been keeping track of the swimming, gymnastics, Track and Volleyball,

Of course, don't have interest in watching it all

I also like the diving, some of both the winter and Summer Olympic Games

I am sure by now; all of you heard the Names

Michael Phelps? Carrie Walsh? and Misty May?

Michael won 8 Gold's in Swimming and Carrie and Misty, in Volleyball, the
other day

The other night,

These two women, tall in Height

And won, 108 consecutive matches, that is the record they hold

They all deserve the Gold,

Even Shawn Johnson and Nastia Luikin, the 16 year olds,

On the U.S gymnastic team,

Achieved their Goals, completed their dream

I think those two, we will see in 2012, in Chicago?

None of us know, we have 4 more years to wait,

It is going on 1, getting late

I also heard, we won in Women's Basketball Today?

And last night Brian Clay,

Won the Gold, in the Decathlon 10 Events, running, jumping, swimming and
more for 36 hours,

All I would want to do, is go home, take a shower,

And get some rest for about two days Amazing, isn't it?

He is the World's Greatest Athlete, most definitely fit.

, well, need to run, this dose I want to post

Going to stay inside, not roast

Be smart, be where the Air Condition is, stay cool,

Tomorrow will get together with our Friend Alice from work, go swimming in
the pool

Take her out for her Birthday Dinner,

Today, tomorrow, watch more of the Games see more of the Winners

Not sure what we will do Labor Day Weekend? It is next,

Maybe, will read another Novel, on MP3 Audio, not text,

You all take care, alright,

And hopefully again soon, I will write.

No comments: