Friday, August 08, 2008

DDD: Dougie here to write and our Technology not working Tonight

It's me Dougie Again,

Not John Steinbeck of" Mice and Men",

I am going through E-mail withdrawal,

So, I don't want to play ball

And I already ran through the house,

And I certainly can't use the mouse,

Nor want to chew on a bone,

And all who know me, I don't like to be alone.

Anyway, I am here to write,

And I over heard Mommy and Daddy say, they are bummed out, Miss Jeff's
show on Friday Nights,

And I have noticed they don't play music as much and not in party mode

And right now, eavesdropping on Daddy and Jeff, they are scripting,
debugging code ,

Usually, I am in a semi conscious state,

And today is 08.08.08

According to what Mommy told me,

And she also said, she is disappointed that she can not compose any KDD's,

Says, she hasn't written any in a month, not sure how many days this is ,
think 31?

Don't know, not sure exactly when a day is done,

Know, when its morning, when I see light and Mommy and Daddy wake me up,

Not always sure if it is morning, by them drinking coffee from their
favorite cup,

Their special mug,

And can't tell by a hug

Or a yawn,

That it is dawn,

When, it's dark, I know its night

And I am trying to write,

Hope Mommy's computer does not crash, down is both Internet and TV, Daddy
had the tech on the line, yet, and the connection was lost on his cell

This night,is not going well.

Either is the month Mommy and Daddy have had,

They are both exhausted ,stressed out and Mommy is Sad,

That she can not compose any doses for you,

Maybe, she will create one before next week is through?

She has 3 more days of work and then taking vacation , she says, one she
desperately needs

She is happy about that indeed

And Daddy is now, talking to a female tech, at least she speaks in a
natural tone, not like she is reading a script, typical at these call
centers, according to what mom and Dad have said many times,

And are you all surprised, even my doses rhyme?

I am a Miracle Dog,

And Mommy sure wishes she can post to her blog,

She isn't allowing me to tell you what is happening here, I amnot able,

And Dad is speaking to a nice lady, about resolving the phone, net and
cable,

Issues, we are having this evening, at least don't have any at our
apartment

Out by the pool,

And wish it was cool

Lately, we have been having rain, humidity is high, and the temperatures
are low,

And soon, you will all know

And will be updated on how things have been

And when, Mom was 10,

She wore Tie Dye t-shirts

Then, still often wore dresses and skirts

Not slacks and did not like and still don't like sandals

And growing up, rode a purple shwin and another with a banana seat with
funky handles,,

, then, too, she liked to write,

As well as fly a kite

Wow, so much I do remember about Mommy, simply amazing Huh? She is the best

And we still, don't have TV, phone and internet access,

And Mommy wanted to have me send this to the blog on this date,

It looks cool,08.08.08 lol

Our technology, has taken a dive,

And soon, Daddy will likely have his surgery, and start school on August
Twenty-five,

So, guess, Dad just said, a teck will show tomorrow? Someone will come to
the House. Yay, company to play with me

A supervisor I like to be,

Watch every move they make and see if the job gets done

I am here for them to have fun

And entertain me , bring me a snack,

Rub my belly, while lying on my back

Beg for more,

And now,its 8;34,

Now, Daddy is having a problem with his cell phone, and Dad and Jeff are
trouble shooting, they like to play,

And I need to go, okay?

Better, send this, get it out posted to Mom's web site

You all take care & have a good night. ,

No comments: