Monday, July 21, 2008

Today's KDD: Dougie's Diagnostic products: The BARKENSTONE and PAWS

I know it has been almost 3 weeks since you have heard from me,

I am not really able to disclose what is happening you see,

So now, I will write from the Perspective of this puppy of mine,

Do hope your all well?, doing fine. ?

Last weekend, I had written a couple e-mails from Dougie's perspective that
couldn't be sent,

On how things went,

Have gone and are going for us,

Will express my thoughts, when settles the dust,

Not sure, when that will be?

So, now you will here from Dougie not me.

Recently Mommy and Daddy created an e-mail account

Even though, I am unable to read and not count ,

Nor do I have the ability to type on the keyboard,

As well as none of this technology I can afford,

Or even am consciously aware of,

But, Mommy ,Daddy, our family and our friends I do love

And I see them, sitting in the chair for hours at a time,

Some after dawn and even after nine,

At night,

Mommy loves to write,

I see her fingers striking the keys in a rhythmic way,

Wondering when, with me, she will play?

Or take me some place?

That we like? Think this is all a waste,

However, if you can't change their mind, join them instead,

So, thought I'd tell you what thoughts are in my head.

Daddy says, I have a little brain,

And much I don't like the rain

I become a soggy dog,

And I never checked out Mommy's blog,

Because even though,I am intelligent, and I know I am an exceptional
dog,

Yet, know I can't read and write,

Despite the fact I do have full sight.

I accept my strengths and weakness' unlike some,

And though, I know I am illiterate, I know I am not dumb,

I am quite cabable of problem solving and communicating what I need,

Even though, not a single word I can read.

If this is the case, then how can I read and write e-mail on my own?

How, is it possible for me to do this alone?

Of course we are all intra independent and need others help when
performing tasks,

I just ask,

Mommy and Daddy for help in my cute and adorable way

And they understand what I say.

Recently Mommy,Daddy and Tina came up with a new Machine ,

On the market, it isn't yet to be seen

It is called BARKENSTONE

It is not yet known

We just invented it last night

It is not just a device for folks without sight

But for puppies like me, to communicate,

It is cool, you would think it is great.

BARK Bark Activated Recognition Keyboard

This would likely be expensive, one, it, can not afford .

The way in witch it does work is I sit in front of the computer and gark

And then, the machine will convert my garks

Into printed words for humans to read,

Special software, you would need.

As said we just created this machine last night,so it isn't even in the
beta stages,

It will take ages

And probably not even get off the ground,

because I really can't write , that is not where my skills are, but I do
help Mommy get around

We also invented the PAWS,

I am sure it too, will have flaws,

It is the Puppy Activity Writing System, what do you think of this too?

Wouldn't it be cool if these were new,

Products on the market ?

Would they be sold on the net?

Just like Mommy's E-mail Pillow, she developed a long time ago ?

If about that you don't know

go to Mommy's web site

Several months ago, A KDd about the E-mail pillow, she did write.

I wish, I could tell how things are here, but Mommy and Daddy say,

Not today,

And not sure when,

But, how have you been?

As I said, Daddy created me an account on G-mail, that, can you believe?

And yes, mail I actually have received ,

Of course Mommy has to read it to me, but, I am okay with this,

And Mommy's KDD's ,do you all miss?

I will try and help and relax her so, she can compose more doses for you

Hopefully, soon, she will create something new,

For now, going to go,not much else to tell,

And besides,Mommy isn't feeling well,

So sending you all hugs and waggie tails your way,

And all of us here wish you all a good day.

No comments: