Friday, June 13, 2008

Today's KDd: Working Overtime and Darrell searching for Courses online

It is Friday, June 13,

I am here to write another KDd,

It is almost 7 at night

Hope your all well?, doing alright?

Are you Supersticious?. Not me,

Are you going to watch the Jason Movies on T.V? lol

Today, it was supposed to be my Friday, should have been off tomorrow, Yet
my boss asked me If I could come in. So Over time it will be,

My day will not be as long, only 8 to 3,

I can sleep in an hour longer and won't have to be there to open and to
close,

And Today, Classes Darrell chose.

He will take Two Journalism classes, History and Spanish, as to exactly
what, don't know,

and wish to work tomorrow, I did not have to go.

However, I agreed to help my Boss Claudia and run things in the office
during the day,

Serving our Guest who Stay,

While she and some of our staff, our working on completing renovated rooms.
It is Chaos

And do you remember the days of DOS?

And ELM? and Pine?

I do! And Darrell is looking for Classes online.

I recall using modems ,not DSL,

And routery phones from Ma Bell,

We had no Remotes for TV sets and used a typewriter, not a Pc or laptop,

And we certainly couldn't shop,

Online or take classes virtually,, in some ways, those were the days,

Yet, its appealing being able to work from home or take classes in your
slippers and P J's

You all know how much I like that combination. lol.

It is stressful with renovation,

Such a mess, dust, debree,dirt, so much cleaning to do,

We have to wait, for the construction crew,

Stay out of there way, yet, get the new rooms done in a timely manner

And don't plan on getting tanner

And soaking up the sun,

For me, being a sun Goddess,is not at all fun

And soon, this Kdd will be done.

I don't like that idea of applying baby oil on my body and then baking

And Darrell still hasn't found the courses he wants that he would like to be
taking

I felt like I was deep fried on the grill,

Doing almost 100 % better, yet, my shoulders, still tender still

I am quite sensitive, both emotionally and physically,

And I think my next day off, Wednesday, it will be?

I will find out tomorrow the schedule, it should be finished, let's hope
so,

And time for me to go,

Do take care, stay well, have a great weekend

And this dose I now end.

No comments: