Sunday, June 15, 2008

Today's KDD: Rennovation Deadline at the Hotel and a Nethug Messages I like well.

It is Sunday June 15, at 7;29,
Hope your all good, doing fine?
A very long day at work I have had,
so, Today, I am not here to write about my Dad,
and to tell you all about him,
nor, will I be going out for a swim.
Soon I will be having , some hot milk with honey
get to bed early, go to work tomorrow to earn some more money,

I worked overtime yesterday and today as well,
we have a deadline to meet tomorrow at the Hotel
In housekeeping, my department. things are just going alright,
The renovation team stayed till 10 last night,
and tonight too,
so much work to do.

we need to have about 70 rooms completed by tomorrow afternoon, by 4
O'clock, I hope we finish on time?

It is more like a few hundred rooms, because each takes 3 times as long as
it usually does, due to all the layers of dust and dirt, they are doing
their best,
need to have everything perfect for our General Manager to inspect and for
our Guests,
Who will be checking into them soon. they will get it all done,
So, downin the office, things I do run,
for the guests, that are staying and projects for staff,
not much time for chatter and to laugh.

Last night they ordered room service ,did not go to the cafeteria to dine.

Tonight, they ordered enchilada's and ice-cream
for Claudia and the entire team.
My Boss,Claudia especially is burning the midnight oil
and Darrell, at this moment, water he does boil
heating up milk in the microwave for me, then I will take a shower. a
long one,
Then, return to work for more fun,
at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale,
will not be reading or writing any e-mail,
or a novel ,probably not till later in the week,who knows?,
I am surprised tonight a KdDd I did compose.

However, I saw this nethug message, that I had to send,
to you friend,
Titled the Strength of a Man" I like it much, It I will save,
and yesterday and Today, a 5 minute massage I gave,
too one of the housekeeping supervisors, whose muscles were hurting a lot,
they were tense and tight,
and some of the staff know I also like to dance and write.

Some of my co-workers have seen me at the employee Christmas Parties
and Awards celebration, and say, I dance well,
yet, I cannot at all sell,
not good at sales or business,
and if I don't end this, I will be exhausted, a real mess,
in the morning, so should go okay?
Hope you all had a great Father's day,
or were able to spend it with your Dad this weekend?
For now, this message I do send.

Below is a nethug message, that I think you will like too,
and not sure when I will write next. for now, this is through.


~ The Strength of a Man ~

The strength of a man,
isn't seen in the width of his shoulders.
It's seen in the width
of his arms that circle you....

The strength of a man,
isn't in the deep tone of his voice.
It's in the gentle,
words he whispers....

The strength of a man,
isn't how many buddies he has.
It's how good a buddy,
he is with his kids...

The strength of a man,
isn't in how respected he is at work.
It's in how respected,
he is at home....

The strength of man,
isn't in how hard he hits.
It's in how tender,
he touches....

The strength of a man,
isn't in the hair on his chest.
It's in his heart,
that lies within his chest....

The strength of a man,
isn't how many women he has loved.
It's in can he be,
true to one woman....

The strength of a man,
isn't in the weight he can lift.
It's in the burdens,
he can carry....

Written & Submitted By:
© Shakela

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: