Wednesday, June 18, 2008

last KDD for Today" How I spent my Day off unwinding, and a Nethugs message I found

Here, I am, once again! Guess the 8 pages I wrote earlier today,
wasn't enough? lol , hope you all won't go away?
that I will not lose my Readers?,I appreciate each and everyone of you
all who visit my site
I do my best, to inform and entertain, in the things I do write
and say,
to brighten your day,
to share with you what is happening for Darrell and I,
to make you smile,laugh, and here, we seldom do cry.

Darrell is Captain CAPTCHA and the ,advocate for the blind,
For me ,not sure?,I express what is on my mind
in my heart,
how is work, how many to depart?
To help you lighten your load, just a tad,
to tell you about the day I have had,
and send you nethug messages, to give you hope, encouragement and
strength,
and sometimes,my messages are several pages in length
Seldom, only one paragraph
but,often, I hope I inspire and make you laugh?

I just finished reading a profound Nethug message. it is another one, I
like well,
and in the Kitchen, is a wonderful aroma, smell
and thus, the message I have decided to send. yet, you know me, I
usually, have to critique,
and hope you have had a super week

and MASH, I have on in the Background
on the Telli, and as stated, the nethug message is profound
and will definitely post soon to you all,after this is written
and have you been bitten?
have gone green?or reviewed the contest
soon after, I posted the one to my site, I did get rest

I watched my Soap one life to Live,yes, I watch one of those!, on ABC,
Then, turned it to Dr. Phil,on Channel 3.

I know, some of you may think Soaps are pure trash?,
not like the News? Star Trek?or even Mash?

Yeah, I do agree, but, you can easily get hooked and I admit it is mindless
entertainment. they are like mysteries,there are murder,bribes and other
crimes
I know, a waste of my time
does that change your opinion of me
will you stop reading my KDD's?
I would hope not ?, stop being my friend?because, you know this fact
about me?
You may not like what I say or do, we don't always have to agree.

I don't watch my Soap every day, in fact most of the time not! work I have
to go,
probably once a week or 10 days or so.

Some of you,may not like Dr. Phil Yet, I think, he does a lot of good,has a
great deal of advice, especially for Parent's and Children of today
and some say,
They think he does not have his lisence to practice therapy on the air?
I can't imagine he does not and I like what he does share.

Today, he had young women with eating disorders. very serious indeed,
Help, they definitely do need.

So much more to do with just eating. if it was, they would! an healthy
Image, they would keep,
The issues run deep,,
so many, cannot identify,
most don't understand, and think, they just want to die

That is not the case at all, and perhaps, I will write more about this
subject another time?, this topic, is grave
and hope, my computer will save
What I do write?

Then, I watched Little House, it was a very good one,
and here we are, the day is now done

It was the episode ,where Laura and Almonzo wanted to get Married, but Pa
said 2 years
They had a big fight,so, for Laura, that brought tears,
They said,goodbye
and Almonzo, moved to SleepyEye.

Laura tried to take her mind off him, by helping Mary and Adam renovate
an old vacant courthouse,for the blind kids to live
When, Almonzo, discovered, they didn't have all the rent,
time he did spent, a hand he did give,
he worked two jobs, and due to exhaustion and rain, became ill,
Laura went to his side, realized, they loved each other still.

This particular episode was also about Nelly, how she met her husband to
be,
Yet, she isn't one of my favorite characters, but you may not agree?
She definitely has personality,
I must say,
did get some twilight sleep, and now ends the day

The marinated steak in the crockpot, continues to cook,
then, I will read my book,
the dinner, has about one more hour
we will eat, take a shower
get to bed,wake up at 5,
where at work,around 6,I will arrive,,
and do it all again, serve our guest
talk on the phone all day, come home,relax for awhile, get some rest.

some may unwind by sitting in front of the couch watching the tube?
playing an instrument?chess? solving a rubix cube?
Reading the paper at night,
For me, it is usually listening to music and of course I do write. lol

too much I have said today,
so, now, I will get on my way
won't be for a day or two,
will send the net hug message when this is through,
Take good care, and till the next time,
you see a dose online.

No comments: