Monday, May 12, 2008

Last KDD for Today: China Quake Toll reaches 10,000 and about" Lock Bumping"

I did not intend to compose another KDD today,
Until some News in my in-box, was sent my way,
I am sure, you all heard about the Earth Quake in Central China?, 10,000
were killed, that did you know?,
and heard tomorrow, Flagstaff Arizona will get snow.

Yes, 10,000 are dead and it is unknown, how many are trapped under
concrete and steal,the worse in 3 decades, how devastating ,
a 7.9 magnitude, was the rating,
of the Quake. 900 were students,in a High School Near Beijing
I cannot Imagine,such a thing,
and I don't want to ever experience anything,
Like this, you know?
not even small ones, glad California, we were not going to go,
but, I would have had, if it were a good opportunity for Darrell, and his
Career,
but, he didn't get the job, so, for now, staying here.,

For more information I will send you the link,okay?
and you want to know what else I heard today?
I was watching ABC news for a change tonight, hereon at 6,
and there is a way for someone for your lock to pick
and it is not with a credit card,
From what I understand,not very hard,
to do,
from what I am told, an 12 year old boy, can do it too.

It is with a special key, and is called" Lock Bumping",have you heard of
that phrase ?
and I just found out today, I will be starting my vacation in 3 days,
it is true, someone can commit a BE & E , very easily Quite scary,
and next weekend, we will be seeing Jeff and Keri,
and the Kids too, Memorial Day weekend,
and hope your week, begun well my friend?.

They are suggesting on ways to protect yourself,in the long run, Safer
you will be,
and I am sitting here, having a mug of herbal tea
Here Delilah on in the other room, she too,is talking about the Quake,
and since, I just found out that I am able to take vacation, no trip we
can take,
Occupancy levels are very high,
so, that is why,
My Boss Claudia, wasn't sure,if she could let me go, wasn't sure, If I
could be gone,
and need to go soon, need to be up for work, before Dawn,
at 4;30, that is at an uncivilized hour,
and still, I have to take my shower
its now, 7;23, here at night,
so, not much I should write,
Do read the articles. sending the links your way
and not exactly know tomorrow, how many Guest will stay?,
and how many to depart?
and for now, will go listen to Delilah,play songs on the charts,
and wind down with Darrell and Dougie,maybe read,before going to bed
tonight,
take care,alright,
later in the week , I will write,
Hope your week will be a good one,
and now, this dose is done.


http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/05/12/20080512china12-on.html?source=nletter-breakingnews


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lock_bumping

No comments: