Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today's KDD: Vacation I would like to go and Becoming Engaged 3 years ago

Today, is March 30,at 2;52,

How are things with you?

Earlier today, I had begun a KDD,yet,I had writer's block,

So, most of the day, just relaxing, listening to rock

And catching up on rest, I am way behind,

And I know, all week, a dose you did not find

Not in your RSS feed or when you clicked the web site,

But, hoping, you will have one, before the end of tonight.

I have no news not anything of real significance to say,

Hope everything with you is okay?,

Work has been more crazy then ever, has been quite stressful indeed,

And a new novel, I yet, did not read,

But, I will, soon, I think,

And at the moment, I am having a fuzzy naval to drink,

Delicious it tastes

And much pressure, lately I have faced

With Spring Break,

A vacation, I would love to take

However, not until some of the guest room Renovations are done

On Tuesday, it, the big project, they will begun,

And later, I will be able to have some fun

They will start with 130 rooms from what management had said

Out of a total of 490, almost 500

Think, this project, will take the rest of the year

And though, I love wine and mixed drinks, I don't like Brandy or beer.

I am helping a close friend, find job leads

Don't like watermelon: tastes like having a glass of water filled with
seeds,

It isn't easy looking for a job

And I do like corn on the cob.

Searching for jobs for yourself or someone else is time consuming,

And I am sure, flowers are now blooming

Darrell went for a swim yesterday, for the first time

This year, and last night, we went out to dine,

We had dinner with our friend Alice she works in the office next to mine

We went to outback, she treated us which was very nice, it, we did
appreciate,

We weren't out late.

We all had the outback Special, with a little variation on how the meat was
cooked

Our dinner, 3 hours, it took,

From the time, we ordered our drinks and appetizers and our coffee at the
end

We had much to talk about, we were among friends.

We discussed our jobs, volunteering at particular agencies

Our hobbies and our families

Her daughter, whom will be a Forest Ranger in Tucson,

And politics and war, before the dinner was done.

I tried a new drink, an auzie Sky,

And we did not have any dessert, no sweet or fruity pie,

The drink, I am not sure, if I like a lot,

Yet, I definitely enjoyed the decalf coffee,that was hot.

The alcoholic drink was fruity and sour, had some zing,

And everything was so good, no doggie bag home to bring

To take, for today,, wish I had,

Because, I felt so full, felt bad,

The sweet potato was very good as well,

And I am so glad, tomorrow, I do not have to go back to the Hotel,

Not until Tuesday, I have 5 days off great, you know?,

And Darrell and I became engaged 3 years ago,

On Tuesday, April one

And that proposal show was much fun

And one, I will not forget,

And soon after, Jeff and Keri, I met,

And we all have been close friends since, which is very cool,

And Alice, Darrell and I, mentioned, going swimming in the pool,

And making an afternoon of it, and going to dinner too,

And can't think of much else, so, soon, this KDD will be through.

It is now, 3;39,

Think, I am going to do some housework ,or read, listen to Marlaina online,

At 6o' clock on mainstream, ACB Radio,

And also watch home makeover, what a good show

Then, I will likely begin, another novel, then call it a night,

And for now, this is all I do write.

No comments: