Sunday, March 23, 2008

Today's KDD: Easter at Hyatt and OPC Factor

Today is Easter Sunday at 7 o'clock at night, watching Home makeover,
channel 15,ABC,

It was another extremely hectic day for me,

At work today, Still Spring Break, so many do stay.

This Home Makeover crew is very cool, all the homes for Families they
re-build,

And today, staff, made barbecue, on the grill,

Delicious, it did smell, what an aroma, wanted to go there for lunch,
instead,

And tonight, going to try and get early to bed.

The hotel was very busy, lots to do

For us in Housekeeping and other staff too,

Everyone needed fridges, microwaves cribs and roll-a-ways

And room service had many trays,

To pick up and remove in the halls,

And all day long I had hundreds of calls

Phone lines ringing off the hook,

And from what I heard, much longer the rooms to clean, it took,

My radio was also beeping a lot, non-stop,

And a recreation staff person, dressed as a bunny, around they did hop,

And I think the Easter Egg Hunt went well for the big kids and the small,

I know, engineering had toilets to repair, don't know about walls,

Ceilings, showers or sinks,?

It was noisy in the office, at times, a little difficult to think,

But, then finally, the day did end,

And how are you friend?.

On my way to work this morning, I was listening to Valley View

Today, I learned something new,

About OPC Factor, do you know about this?

I am glad this segment, I did not miss.

This liquid vitamin can absorb faster into the bloodstream and more of it,

One has more vitality,

Improves one's health and gives us more energy,,

Enhances skin conditions, cardio vascular conditions and much more, help
you think,

Difficult to write about this stuff in a KDD, so here is the link.

Its now, 7;38,

Getting late,

Hope your day, Easter, was great?

Need to go, have to run,

Getting tired, will go to bed, so this is done,

Sleep, I very much need,

And no worries, information on the OPC factor I will send you, so about it,
you can read,

Do take care have a good night,

And another time, I will write.

http://www.opcfactor.org/benefits.html

http://www.opcfactor.org/

http://www.mycellessentials.com/opc/

No comments: