Saturday, March 01, 2008

Today's KDD: March First and the Two Year Anniversary of the KDD

Its 11 a.a.m on Saturday March one,

Nothing yet today, I have gotten done,

Since late I was up, Kids up Partying and also I was reading,

So, sleeping in, I was needing.

All I did so far was chat with my sister Tara , catching up, She has had the
flu

As well as all 3 kids too.

She has been reading my blog and through this medium she knows, what is
happening for Darrell and I,

We discussed our farewell to the Desert Café, the fact, that we had to say
goodbye

It was a difficult decision yet one that is best for us, two,

And if you look at Today's Mountain Wings Message, I think its all true.

Our walk or March through Life is the best teacher for ourselves and
others,

As well as we can truly learn from our peers, family, friends,certainly our
mothers.

Today,is a perfect day, time to head in a new direction a purpose for
everything,

And this is one of many reasons, no longer the Desert Café to you all, we
will bring.

Their other projects that need our focus ,our efforts are needed
elsewhere,

However as I stated, you can write us here,

Or on Darrell's site,

Would love to hear from you all,alright?

We will keep you updated as to the progress we are making, will let you
all know,

And next week, the eye Doctor, I, will have to go,

My eyes are hurting me,

Both are prosthetic, so not at all I can see.

They itch and especially the left is red,

From what my friend Andrea,our Chiropractor yesterday had said.

So needless-to-say,

Haven't been wearing them since yesterday

Wearing my sun glasses my dorky shades

And when I was about 8 or 9, wore my hair in braids.

Right now, the song, " Wildest Dreams" is playing, the Artist Escapes me,

And two years ago, today, I wrote the first KDD.

If you all want to know, how the KDd, did evolve, go back to April of 07,
their I do explain, the first several, were not very good at all,

And its nice to look back, memories I can recall,

Of what went on for me, each week, any day,

Whether I was physically or mentally feeling good, or just okay,

Like anything with practice makes perfect that, will never be the case,with
these doses I compose,

Yet,it's a creative way,I have chose

To Journal, to express my thoughts, to write,

And 11 months ago, I created Karen's Corner, this site. ( smile)

If you would like to see , how too, that came about, whom inspired me,
April is the month to go,

And much more about me, you do now know.

The first, KDD, was quite awkward and not very interesting reading,

And honestly, several classes I am definitely needing

Should take,

If a good writer, I will some day, make?.

That may happen, that, I don't know? I am self conscious of what others
read and know about me,myself and I,

Yet, who knows, perhaps, some day, I will really do try?

For now, I will continue writing here, I enjoy this very much,

And it's a way for you all to stay in touch.

Darrell is playing with his cell phone can now hear music on it quite cool
indeed,

And more of the novel, today, I will read.

However, today, I had to write another Karen's Daily dose since, it is
the Anniversary,

And on the XM Radio is playing Back to life, back to reality( smile). lol

Hopefully many of the cell phone features I will learn to do,

And what is happening in your life? For you?

Do take care and stay well, Have a great weekend,

My friend,

And Remember, march forward, walk not always alone but more together,

And hot is the weather,

Its about 83,

And later this weekend or next week, you all will here from me.

No comments: